𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐎𝐇 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐊𝐈𝐃!

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Kento woke up and rubbed his eyes softly as he was still laying down on the bed. He tried to grab his glasses that were on the little cabinet beside the bed but alas it wasn't there.

He sighed and sat down, he had glasses for a damn reason and he remembered that the last place he put them was on the fucking stand beside the bed.

Kento squinted his eyes trying to see; his blurry eyesight was a problem but he didn't want to get lasik surgery either so he'll be blind for the rest of the day.

Until Yaguchi sat on his lap facing Kento with Yaguchi's legs wrapped around the males waist.

As Kento adjusts himself he laid both of his hands on Yaguchi's waist then looked at the oranged haired male who was wearing his oversized shirt, shorts and his glasses.

...

"Give it back Yaguchi." Kento warned not wanting to bicker with the male on his lap this early in the morning while Yaguchi just smiled sheepishly.

"No."

"Yaguchi stop this nonsense at once-" Kento was about to scold the boy until his door flew open revealing all of his club members including Kashima and Toono who were confused at the position Kento and Yaguchi was.

"Oh." was all Akemi said before clasping his hands and didn't give a fuck but still entered the males room.

The club members were blushing at the sight but jealousy still lingered.

If you're curious on how it looked to the club members then picture this: Kento was shirtless, he wasn't wearing his glasses and his hands were around Yaguchi's waist while Yaguchi was sitting on his lap wearing his glasses and his oversized shirt.

They were basically drooling at Kento's well toned body and muscles, 'oh why did god have favorites?' Tamura internally asked.

"Did we interrupt something?" Akemi politely asked while keeping a straight smiling face at both of the men.

"About to make breakfast but Yaguchi thought it would be a good idea to steal my glasses." Kento answered politely his voice still a bit groggy.

"Yaguchi get off me." Kento added as he sighed removing his hands off the boys waist before sighing softly.

"No."

Yaguchi answered and hugged Kento while side smirking and glaring at the boys club members.

Kento wasn't having it that day so instead he just stood up with Yaguchi now hanging onto dear life from the boy wrapping his legs around the males torso and his arms around the males neck.

Kashima sighed and basically ripped Yaguchi off Kento, while Kento took his glasses off the boy. Yaguchi pouted and glared at Kashima while he sat down on an empty chair.

"Thanks puppy." Kento smiled softly at Kashima and patted his head before proceeding to enter the bathroom and took a quick shower.

The room was a bit tense and awkward while Akemi just looked around and snooped around the boys things.

"Y'all ruined the moment, me and Kento were supposed to fucking cuddle." Yaguchi stated while texting someone on his phone quite angry and frustrated.

"You better shut the fuck up." Tamura practically growled at the oranged haired male while Kashima the poor boy was trying to calm him down "L-let's not fight guys!" Toono said nervously laughing at the situation.

"I agree, you better shut up slut." Shikatani commented while pushing his glasses up to his eye level maintaining eye contact with Yaguchi.

Akemi decided to open Kento's cabinet peeking at it before seeing a maid dress inside 'so he's into roleplay huh? fun.' while closing it back with a creepy smirk.

"Oi what did you see?" Tamura inquired curiosity filling him up "Weeell for starters I saw a maid costume but that's it." Akemi answered honestly and smiled as he saw Kento walked out the bathroom.

After Kento finished his routine he looked back at his club members "So what're you here for?"

"KENTO HAS A STALKER!"

...

"Uh what?" Kento asked quite confused, yes some creeps followed him but never had the balls to actually stalk him.

"And?" Kento asked again making Akemi roll his eyes and Itome gently squeeze his shoulder "He stole the toys we were gonna use on you!" Akemi admitted whining in the process before falling into his boyfriends loving arms.

"But no worries we caught him, YURI BRING HIM IN!" Akemi stated as Kento looked at the male confused before Yuri literally threw a whimpering male who was gagged and tied up with rope to the floor.

Before anything Kento sighed and kneeled down to the rooftop kid "ayo hesitant suicidal kid." Kento commented while laughing at his own joke in his head.

Yaguchi squinted his eyes at the sight, Kento untied the poor boy and helped him sit down "F-fujisaki Tooru" the boy basically whispered next to Kento while Kento just nodded softly implying he heard the male.

"You know him?" Akemi raised an eyebrow while he sat on Itome's lap, Kento just nodded and answered a small "yes".

"I see, we'll have to punish him then! He stole all those new toys!" Akemi whined again as Fujisaki just blushed at the thought of the handsome male infront of him who he literally saw as a god.

"YARIBU! LET'S GANGBANG HIM!" Akemi announced smiling like a villain while Kento shook his head. "Get out, I have classes except for you Fujisaki, you're staying here." Kento stated as he pushed everyone out of his room.

"You're going to return my underwear, understood?" Kento told the male as he finished getting ready and dragged Fujisaki with him and went to their own respective classes.

They had exams that day, Kento was focused too focused even. He knew he was going to eat this test up.

Until the day ended Kento didn't go to the club but instead smoked inside his room and listened to music, because even though he was confident in his grades that didn't mean he couldn't doubt himself from time to time.

Paranoia was kicking in for him, so instead he slept and didn't interact with anyone. Tomorrow morning they were gonna post the results on the bulletin board and he couldn't wait to shove it up everyone's ass how he was the best.