𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔!

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍’𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Kento was debating on whether he should push the blonde male who was currently infront of him and make a run for it. But he would get suspended if he did, all the thinking made his brain mush in a clump of mashed potatoes.

After the group pose, everyone went to their own thing the blond male still infront of Kento.

“I’m Akemi the President of the club!” Akemi clasped his hands together with a smile Kento couldn't decipher, using Akemi's index finger he pointed at a tall male who was sitting in one of the couch that had dirty blond hair “That’s my cute boyfriend Itome!”

Akemi then pointed at a pink haired male who had headphones on bobbing his head to the beat “That’s Yuri! he may look like he has a few screws loose in his head but he gives the best blowjobs!”  suddenly something hit the blonds head, it was thrown by Yuri himself “Akemi annoying!” Yuri blurted out.

“That’s Shikatani, he has OCD but he's very open when it comes to sex.” Akemi introduced another purple haired male that also had glasses on.

As Kento was about to sigh he felt a something warm and wet on his nape, when he turned around he was met by a blue haired male.

“Tamura Yui.” the blue haired male spoke with a smirk while Kento just wiped away the saliva that was on his nape.

“I’m Sato Kento.” the male stated while bowing his head politely to his seniors. He was suddenly pulled back by Yuri sitting both of them on couch - Yuri was making weird noises while doing a blowjob sign on his hands.

“ehueheuehe blow job? bleeeh” Yuri kept on saying nonsense while Kento just sat there with a stoic expression, he didn't currently know what to feel.

The door was suddenly opened by a certain brown and black haired males, Toono was still disgusted by the fact he was around sex maniacs until his eyes fell on Kento next to him was Yuri that was making indecent sounds.

He was curious and shocked, was Kento into these type of things? he was now blushing slightly at the thought.

Kento finally knew why Kashima was sweating but he was confused on why Kashima was in the photograph- pornography club.

He decided to stand up and stand next to Kashima who was practically smiling and confused but Kashima couldn't care less either way, he was happy Kento was in his club even though he warned him already.

Kento could see imaginary ears and a tail that was wagging back and forth on Kashima - he sighed and patted the boys head.

“Why are you here Kento-san?” Toono asked politely at the stoic taller male that was currently in between him and Kashima “I honestly don't know, I refused but I was dragged here by Akemi.” Kento honestly answered.

Toono just hummed, he felt pity but he was glad at the same time - he remembered how he encountered the club.

“Are you a neko or a tachi? a neko means your the one who receives it and taichi for giving it.” Akemi inquired Kento “Tachi, I'd never receive anyone's thing in my ass.” Kento stated.

Kashima felt a bit sad but it was understandable since the male was literally bigger and taller than him and the male had been exuding such a dominant aura.

But he wouldn't mind at all if he was Kento's bottom, he would only be in the receiving area if it was Kento.

Akemi nodded and smiled at them “We have a rule, if you don't do it with anyone for a month then you'll get gang banged!” he announced happily.

This made Toono feel shivers down his spine remembering what happened a month ago and how the members now discovered that they weren't dating.

“That’s it for today! You're all free to go.” Akemi clasped his hands once again shooing the members out.

Kento was now walking with Toono and Kashima “So who do you plan in doing the thing with?” Kashima asked “I don't know, do you mind being my first victim?” Kento playfully suggested while raising an eyebrow at him.

Kashima had a soft pink blush on his cheeks with what the male has said. “I don't mind.” Kashima answered, thinking he was playing his cards rights.

Kashima's answer made the tall male with glasses chuckle at him. Heck now even Toono was blushing.

“I apologize Kento but me, Yaguchi and Toono have a study thing going on.” Kashima bowed slightly as he was scratching the back of his head.

“It’s okay, it's not like I'm holding you captive.” Kento retorted - but you already have Kento, Kashima thought as he and Toono walked away.

As Kento walked backed to his dorm he saw a familiar silhouette, a certain pink haired male was standing infront of his door.

As Kento walked closer it was confirmed that it was Yuri “What brings you here Yuri?” Kento asked the boy infront of him while he was unlocking the door to his dorm room.

“ehuehe bleeeh blowjob!” Yuri shouted gleefully already on his knees as he was trying to unzip the boys pants.

“Yuri, no.” Kento sighed as he walked in his room and let Yuri in, closing and locking the door behind him.

“Blowjob now?” Yuri asked as he continued to spout nonsense while the male just sighed not knowing what to do with his senior.

Kento was now on his bed, phone in hand as he was typing down notes of his schedule.

Yuri got in between the boys legs and unzipped his pants, taking out his shaft from his boxers - Yuri smiled internally as he saw the boys shaft that had thick veins around it the girth was unbelievable.

The pink haired male could feel himself harden from the sight of the males shaft infront of him. He slowly licked and sucked on the boys shaft as Kento grunted softly still on his phone doing god knows what.

Until Yuri heard a snap on the boys phone, Kento was taking pictures muttering the word ‘cute’ in the process.

Yuri heard this, because of his damn good hearing. He got excited at the boy taking pictures of him sucking his shaft - he decided to give it a long lick from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock.

Yuri carefully swirled his tongue around the boys tip.

This made Kento close his eyes as he felt Yuri's tongue piercing circling around the tip. He put his phone aside and started to push Yuri's head deeper into his shaft - Yuri's throat felt good even though the male was slightly choking on his dick.

Yuri felt like he was ascending to heaven with the taste of precum lingering in his throat.

He kept imagining how Kento would feel inside his ass.

“Y-yuri I'm cumming.” Kento spoke as he grabbed the boys head pushing his shaft deeper in Yuri's throat.

Yuri just nodded softly as he felt the boy release his warm seed inside his throat, Kento pulled the his shaft away from the boy as Yuri gulped down the boys cum.

Kento pushed back his glasses to his eye level and fixed his self and zipping his pants back up as he grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped Yuri's face sighing in process.

Throwing the used tissues in the bin, he saw Yuri lay down on his bed snuggling a certain plush. Kento layed down beside the pink haired male and Yuri turned to Kento and hugged him burying his face into the males chest.

Kento sighed and gently caressed the males soft pink hair, as Yuri began to sleep peacefully.