𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As Kento walked up to his class he saw a flock of students gathering around the bulletin board.

When some of the students finally left he walked up to the board and searched for his name. Scanning the board from the lowest to the highest place.

...

First Place Sato Kento 98.4

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Kento smirked and walked away hearing a few congratulations and seeing people wave at him, ofcourse he waved back and smiled at them. Nothing can ruin his mood now.

Yaguchi approached the male and basically clung onto his arm "Congratulations Kento!" he basically shouted at the boys ear.

"Yaguchi I don't want a hearing problem and thanks." Kento replied as he sighed and they both walked arm and arm with each other on the way to their classroom.

"What was your rank Yaguchi?" Kento asked looking at Yaguchi who sat infront of him again "I got 18th place in our class hehe." Yaguchi chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck "Want me to tutor you?" Kento asked while Yaguchi just nodded and focused on the teacher who went in their classroom abruptly ending their conversation.

As class ended both Kento and Yaguchi went on their respective ways, Yaguchi had soccer practice and whined about it to the black haired male.

Kento was now on his way to his club, hands inside his pockets as he looked at everybody walking towards or at the opposite direction from him.

Now opening the door, he saw a shirtless Akemi on top of Itome, Yuri and Tamura rambling about sex, Shikatani in a purple bra and underwear, Kashima and Toono just standing there.

"Oh Kento-kun! There you are, we were waiting for you, let's announce the results!" Akemi still on top of Itome announced while Kento just nodded and stood with the other two freshmen.

Finally fixing himself and getting off his boyfriend Akemi stood infront of the three first years.

"How did you do Kashima?" Akemi asked with his hands clasped and a closed eye smile while grinning ear to ear. Kento just stood there and looked at his senior thinking that he could never trust this man.

"I got fifth in my class!" Kashima replied smiling proudly with an imaginary puppy ears and tails wagging happily at him.

"How about you Toono?" Akemi asked looking at the gloomy first year who just replied with a sigh "I'm one of the students at the bottom." the boy replied.

'yeah because you are one.' Kento thought keeping his snarky remarks to his self.

Kento rubbed the boys back apologetically "Don't need to tell us Toono, we all know you're a bottom." Kento joked.

"Okay, how about you Kento?" Akemi asked once again leaning into Kento's direction.

"First place, my rightful place." Kento replied with a smug smirk.

"You sound like you have a stick shoved deep down into your ass." Tamura snickered in a corner.

"Is that a wish Tamura?" Kento asked looking at the blue haired boy with a slight smirk.

Akemi clasped his hands together, breaking the tension between both males.

"Shikatani got third place in his class and Yuri got first!" Akemi announced to the whole room "Yuri's in first place? how the hell?" Toono was shocked and flabbergasted at this announcement.

"Since Kento got the highest score he will be Yaribu's teacher!" Akemi was now sitting down on the sofa beside his boyfriend.

They all gathered, forming a circle on the floor. While Akemi stated the rules that if they get the wrong answer they will strip!

"Tamura what's 7x6?" Kento asked looking at the blue haired male.

"..."

"Fuck you." Tamura replied

"I know you do." Kento replied making Tamura glare at the boy as he took his shirt off.

"Tamura just because you're an idiots doesn't mean you gotta blame him for it." Shikatani defended Kento while Kento just smiled triumphantly.

Everyone was now doing their own weird thing Akemi and Itome making out once again, Kashima protecting Toono's eyes, Yuri doing the weirdest shit to Shikatani.

Tamura stood up grabbed Kento's wrist and pulled him in the boys bathroom, inside an empty stall while Kento just commented "kinky".

Mind you, the bathroom is covered all the way from the bottom to the top, making it impossible to see what's going on inside the stall.

"Fuck, let's make this quick Kento bend over." Tamura stated while Kento just raised an eyebrow at the male 'did this bitch just tell me to bend over?'

Kento grabbed Tamura by the waist and grabbed the boys chin with his other hand slammed and his lips into his.

Kento's hand made it's way down to Tamura's ass and gave it a gentle squeeze making the blue haired male groan softly and open his mouth, giving access to Kento completely.

As Kento fought for dominance he easily shoved the boy into the door making Tamura put his hands on the door and bent over for Kento.

Kento pulled Tamura's hair back and pressed his hard shaft between the boys ass as he leaned over to Tamura's ear and gave it a small lick.

"Who's bending over now Tamu?" Kento growled into the blue haired males ear who was blushing madly.

"F-fuck you." Tamura managed to spit out but instead of making it seem like an insult it came more as a plea to Kento.

Kento pulled down his pants and took off his boxers making his member sprung out proudly.

Tamura unbuckled his own pants and took down his boxers and literally rubbed his ass on Kento's shaft which was hard and throbbing a bit.

Kento held onto Tamura's waist and rubbed it softly before slamming his cock inside Tamura with full force.

This made Tamura wince in pain and in pleasure "u-ugh! k-kento take it slower!" Tamura begged as the boy didn't listen and continued to pound him.

Kento grabbed a fist full of Tamura's hair and forcefully pulled it backwards and started kissing the boy as he rammed his way into the boys hole.

"Tamu you look so cute moaning, come on tell me your my bitch!" Kento cooed as he kept going in a fast pace not letting the male breathe.

"I-m your bitch! Please cum in my hole!" Tamura begged as his eyes rolled back and his tongue was stuck out drooling on both sides of his mouth as he felt the veins and Kento's girth in his hole.

He felt his prostate being hit more times than he could ever imagine, how many times has cummed now? maybe three.

With one last thrust Kento gripped tightly onto Tamura's waist and released his seed inside the boys hole, making his cum drip out of the boy.

Tamura could barely stand from the exhaustion then he saw Kento sit on toilet and pat his lap.

"ride me Tamura."

Tamura sat on the boys lap and inserted the boys length in his hole making it reach deeper lengths.

He grabbed onto Kento's shirt as he came again. Kento gripped onto Tamura's waist and guided his hips up and down the male.

"You look so beautiful and erotic Tamura."

This made Tamura blush in embarrassment and hide his face in crook of Kento's neck as he started to bounce his ass up and down Kento's ass.

Kento grabbed Tamura's faced and kisses him deeper as he slid his tongue inside the blue haired males mouth and pushed his shaft deeper in the males hole.

With one final thrust he came in Tamura's hole, Tamura was quite exhausted from that but he wanted more.

Kento gently fixed both of them before carrying Tamura to his room.