𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘!

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Yaguchi was starting to think he was crazy since he didn't know why was he focusing on the certain boy - was he that desperate that he would actually do anything to just make the boy forgive him.

He was there standing at the front of Kento's dorm room door.

The door was suddenly opened by Kento and Yaguchi was sweating nervously "How did you know I was outside?" Yaguchi asked.

"I got a call from a neighbor saying there was a male who was staring at my door for like 30 minutes straight and thought I was in danger." Kento answered monotonely.

"As much as I remember we don't know each other." Kento sarcastically commented and was about to close the door when Yaguchi stopped it with his foot and looked up at the male pleadingly.

"Let's talk please? I already apologized to Toono about it." Yaguchi told him almost in a whisper while Kento just nodded and let the male in.

As Yaguchi shut the door behind him and entered the boys room he locking it in the process "Talk about what?" Kento raised an eyebrow at him "You were forgiven by Toono, why am I still involved in this?"

Kento was now pulling out a cigarette from one of his drawers and began smoking, examining the boy who just standing there thinking of an excuse.

A few minutes passed and Kento was done smoking his cigarette before leaving it on the ash tray.

"Out." Kento simply stated because Yaguchi just stood there without saying a thing. Yaguchi tiptoed and grabbed Kento's collar kissing him in the process, Kento wrapped one of his hands around Yaguchi's waist not wanting the male to fall.

Yaguchi made Kento sit down on the edge of the bed. Kento just thought that maybe this was Yaguchi's way of saying sorry.

Yaguchi unzipped Kento's pants with his teeth and pulled the males boxers down and stared at Kento's shaft with fascination and lust.

He started to lick the tip slowly and his hands started to pump the males cock with both of his free hands.

His pace started out slow but it became more aggressive and fast as time went on, he kept sucking the the head of Kento's cock like it was some delicious appetizing lollipop.

Kento moaned with his low and raspy voice making Yaguchi even more excited he started to take the boys cock inside his mouth and down his throat.

"That's a good boy." Kento cooed as he played with orange males hair and caressed it softly.

Yaguchi only hummed in agreement and Kento felt the vibrations on his cock as Yaguchi started to choke down. It was a sight to behold but it wasn't satisfying him enough.

So he grabbed the boys head and shoved it down deeper fully entering the boys throat with his cock and thrusted into the boys mouth, he came without hesitation and warning.

As Kento pulled out he saw Yaguchi smile and swallow down his warm seed. Yaguchi took off all his clothes and went on all fours showing his ass and wiggled it for Kento to see.

"You're acting so much like a slut right now Ya-chan~" Kento couldn't help but tease the male as pulled the male on his lap for a spanking.

Yaguchi was intoxicated with the males cock, moans and how he treated him.

As Kento continued spanking Yaguchi, Yaguchi was reaching his high at any moment with one last spank he came and Kento just smirked at the boy.

Kento placed the boy down on his bed and hovered on top of him placing and positioning Yaguchi's legs on top of his shoulder and without any warning he thrusted in Yaguchi.

Yaguchi moaned in delight as his legs began to shake in pleasure, Kento was hitting all the good spots.

Yaguchi had his tongue out and his eyes rolled back his hands were on Kento's shoulders gripping and scratching the males back with his nails.

Kento only grunted and began kissing Yaguchi as he thrusted into boys hole in an inhumane pace.

Yaguchi felt like Kento was sending him to heaven and hell at the same time - feeling overstimulated Yaguchi came and blushed ever-o-so slightly because his cum stained both of them.

Kento was still thrusting in his sensitive hole even though Yaguchi just came and was still sensitive as ever.

And with one last thrust Kento came, Yaguchi feeling that he was filled up.

Kento then switched positions, he sat himself infront of a mirror while Yaguchi was on his lap.

"This time, show me how you can pleasure me with that cute hole of yours." Kento whispered in the boys ear as he grabbed his phone.

Yaguchi was facing Kento and started to thrust his hips up and down as he nibbled on Kento's skin leaving small hickeys and bite marks.

Kento took a video of this, the camera was pointed at the camera so his face was seen but Yaguchi's wasn't.

As he held onto Yaguchi's waist gripping it tightly with one hand he came as he continued recording.

He put his phone down and started to pump his still hard cock in Yaguchi who was a mess on him, who knew he could make such cute noises and moans.

Kento was kissing Yaguchi, entering his tongue and licking the males bottom lip before entangling their lips together as Kento continued guiding the boys ass with his hand up and down in a steady pace.

"I-im cumming!" Yaguchi cried out as he came on both of them and Kento filling the boy up again.

Their sessions continued until midnight, Kento cleaned both of them and changed the sheets along with giving Yaguchi the aftercare the orange haired male needed.

Yaguchi's head was currently on Kento's chest, Kento was closing his eyes and sighed as he thought about the future and how clingy Yaguchi would actually get in a daily basis.