𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After Kento and Shikatani finished their quick little session, they went to their own rooms and went on with their classes.

Kento was currently on his way to the rooftop for a smoke, he understood math but the topic that day made him want to gauge his eyes out.

As he opened the door he saw a male standing on the edge of the roof probably about to jump.

Kento observed the boy who still had thoughts about jumping down so he walked up quietly to the boys back and proceeded to yank the back of his collar making the male suddenly jolt out of surprise falling on his ass.

"If you're not fully decided on committing suicide, don't do it you idiot." Kento commented quite harshly and proceeded to walk away while smoking leaving Fujisaki alone on his own.

As Kento walked down from the rooftop he heard moaning but continued to walk because he needed to go to his next class, as he walked by he saw Yuri and a random dude doing the deed by the stairs.

This made Kento kinda irked, the janitor doesn't often go to the rooftop and they do it on the goddamn floor.

As Kento finished his little smoking session he finally stepped on the cigarette and proceeded to his class. Kento sat down at the back, because why not? he didn't like being a teacher's pet or being ordered around.

Kento opened his textbook and began reading a few chapters and revised it in his head just in case the teacher would call him out of nowhere.

Yaguchi saw the boy and decided to annoy the living daylights out of Kento.

"Kento-kun!" Yaguchi beamed at him but the male didn't even look at him or spare a glance at him.

Yaguchi sat infront of Kento, pulling his chair closer to the boys desk.

"Yes Yaguchi?" Kento spoke without even looking up at the oranged haired boy "I'm getting creeped out with you staring at me, so if you can - kindly go away and fuck off." he added.

The whole room went dead silent, everyone not uttering a word since Kento was a man of his words. He'll either tell you to shut up or he'll make you shut up, easy.

But instead of snapping Yaguchi instead faked sobbed "You liar! that's not what you told me last night in your room!" Yaguchi accused the male pointing a finger at Kento.

A series of whispers and teens gossiping went around for example like:

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that."
"Is it me or Yaguchi looks desperate?"
"Lowkey kinda jealous if it is true, Kento can fucking choke me while we do it."
"Dude calm down."

This made Kento a bit irked, if Yaguchi wanted attention that bad then he'll give it to him.

Kento stood up to the boy who was smirking at him and grabbed him by the chin and forced the oranged haired boy to look up at his intimidating and dominant figure.

"Would you prefer me to fuck you senseless infront of the class then?" Kento's piercing gaze made the male quite shy and blushing.

'Fucking masochist.' Kento thought as he now looked back at his classmates "Do you boys want me to see fuck this little bitch senseless?" He added as a smug smirk was painted all on Kento's face.

But before anyone could say yes it was cut off by Yaguchi "Wait!wait! wait! I was just joking Kento-kun!" the orange haired male stated as he was chuckling nervously.

Kento backed away and whispered under his breath "pussy." before going back to his seat. Of course Yaguchi heard this and was pissed, later he thought 'I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.' He kept rambling to his self as the teacher was now in the classroom.

After an hour of the teacher teaching plural verbs and singular nouns they were finally free.

'Lunch time maybe I'll sit with Toono since he doesn't bother me as much as Yaguchi does-' Kento's thoughts were cut off with a Yaguchi clinging onto his arm.

"What you wanna do it in the cafeteria now?" Kento smirked and raised an eyebrow at the boy who just shook his head in disagreement.

"I swear people are gonna think you're my bitch if you keep clinging onto me like one." Kento was getting fed up with the boys silent treatment as they walked together down the hallways onto the cafeteria. The worst part was that Yaguchi was being clingy with him.

Kento retrieved his arm when the orange haired male was talking to someone, so he was now speed walking to the cafeteria and sat infront of Toono.

"H-hey Kento-kun!" Toono greeted as he continued chewing on his food, Kento just stared at the male who was getting uncomfortable while Kento just continued on staring at him as he drank his preferred beverage around the school.

"Is there something wrong with my face?" Toono asked as he scratched the back of his head while Kento just smiled at him before going going back to his neutral bitch face "Let's always sit together during lunch break, kay?" Kento commented which sounded more like a command then a request.

Toono just nodded and smiled at him nervously and began finishing his food.

Yaguchi ofcourse overheard the conversation and decided to sit beside Toono.

"Toono your hairstyle doesn't look good on you." Yaguchi commented keeping a straight face before saying "just kidding."

Toono's confidence was already low so when he heard that from Yaguchi he just felt even more bad about his self.

Kento caught up with this and looked at Yaguchi irritated before standing up and petting Toono's head as a sign he was leaving.

Kento gripped onto Yaguchi's arm firmly and glared at him as they walked out of the cafeteria.

"Yaguchi that was fucking uncalled for." Kento stated as he stared at Yaguchi sternly while Yaguchi only rolled his eyes "Stop nagging at me." he commented but before he could even say anything more Kento cut him off.

"Let's just act like strangers, we don't know each other from now on."

And with that Kento walked away to his dorm room. Leaving a shocked and angered Yaguchi, 'was Toono that important to him?!' he thought thinking of a way to say sorry to Kento instead of Toono.