𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was now friday and class already ended hours ago, Kento's in the clubroom with his back against the sofa.

Everyone was there, making it even more chaotic than ever.

"EVERYONE! I have something to announce." Akemi stood up and clasped his hands loudly as he looked at everyone in the room.

Multiple set of eyes now were set on him, the blond male took a deep breath and smiled "Our clubs going on a little trip!" He stated once again.

While everyone was just silent except Yuri.

"I don't wanna go." Kento commented as he groaned when someone's elbow suddenly came in contact with his stomach, glaring at whoever did it.

"What makes you think you even have a choice?" Akemi deadpanned at Kento.

Kento just sighed and stood up "Send me the details." he announced before leaving the room.

"What's up with him these days!?" Tamura rolled his eyes as Kento already left the room "He looks quite stressed lately." Toono added as he worried about the male while Kashima just nodded in response.

As the meeting went on Kento plopped on his bed and sighed. He was feeling like shit but of course no one needed to know that or he'll break their neck:))

As he was about to close his eyes a knock erupted through the door making him even more annoyed.

"Just come in!" Kento shouted loud enough so that the person on the other side can hear him.

He heard his door open and small click after that, locking it. He slowly opened up his eyes revealing Tooru who was blushing and had a big paper bag with him.

"I j-just thought I'll drop these snacks by since you looked like you weren't well." Tooru looked down as he placed the bag on Kento's table infront of the tv.

Tooru bowed and was about to leave when he was pulled into Kento's lap.

Kento's hands were around the boys waist and his face rested on Tooru's neck. Tooru felt the males hot breath on the crook of his neck.

"Thanks Fujisaki." Kento stated as he pulled the male closer to his chest and snuggled Tooru.

"T-Tooru's fine."

"Wanna eat snacks and cuddle?" Kento suggested as he placed Tooru on the side and picked up the snacks the male brought him then placing them in a large bowl as he grabbed a couple of sodas in his fridge as well.

Kento placed the snacks and sodas infront of them and grabbed a blanket that he and Tooru could share while they ate.

Kento sat down and placed Tooru on his lap again before grabbing the remote and turning the tv on.

Tooru was a blushing mess, his nose was already bleeding - good thing there was a tissue box just infront of them.

As Kento wrapped both him and Tooru in a soft blanket Tooru leaned into the males back as he found a comfortable spot.

"What do you wanna watch?" Kento asked the male infront of him, hopefully praying that Tooru won't picked a movie based on cliché love stories.

"Can we watch spirited away?" Tooru asked as he fumbled with his fingers and looked straight at the screen before hearing a small "Sure." from Kento.

Tooru was enjoying the movie and eating snacks while Kento couldn't help but make snarky comments on how the kids parents were idiots.

Kento's hand went inside Tooru's shirt and he gently squeezed the males waist as he continued watching the movie with his chin resting on the boys shoulder with a monotone face.

"Is it okay if I touch you like this Tooru?" Kento asked as his eyes were still glued on the tv. While Tooru just nodded in agreement as he blushed in a deep shade of red and his nose bleeding once again.

"How about kisses?" Kento asked playfully while Tooru just agreed. His heart felt so warm and happy with Kento touching him and giving him attention.

As Kento pulled Tooru closer to his chest he began leaving small kisses on Tooru's neck, giving small licks and pecks from time to time while leaving compliments to Tooru.

"Tooru you're so pretty." Kento commented as he kept attacking the boys neck with soft and gentle kisses "You're so adorable too when you blush." Kento added as he chuckled and finally rested his head on the boys shoulder.

Tooru grabbed the remote and turned off the movie switching it off for a more relaxed music playlist. It was starting to rain outside and they both could hear the soft droplets of rain hit the window.

"Kento?" Tooru spoke, getting a soft "hmm" from behind him - indicating Kento was listening.

"I wanna do it with you." Tooru now faced Kento who was looking at him a lazy smile.

Kento took off Tooru's shirt as he began kissing the boys neck down to his abdomen, sucking and leaving a trail of hickeys behind.

"Tooru you're so pretty." Kento looked up at the male as he smiled and kissed the boy passionately but gently indulging both of them in the kiss.

Tooru was feeling fireworks erupt, his stomach had butterflies and he was a mess.

As they continued kissing Tooru grabbed onto Kento's shirt, softly tugging on it. Kento chuckled and took off his shirt and went on top off male as they continued to kiss, he grabbed onto the boys ass and gently caressed it - as his tongue explored every corner of Tooru's mouth.