INTRODUCTION

* This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the Idol band BTS

** The story is based on my imagination and fantasies. The intention behind the book is only entertainment and happiness. I want to just share my thoughts with you guys..

* This is my first book ever so I hope you guys will consider my mistakes . And sorry for the grammatical mistakes and errors..

** English is not my first language .I hope you guys will keep that in mind

** I respect all the each and every idols I am using here as an antagonist through I only Stan for bts ..

Remember BTS never taught us to disrespect to anyone

Credits:

Here the pictures I am using those are not belongs to me . the credit goes to their original creators ..

CHARACTERS:

Name : jeon jungkook Age : 25Mafia boss , rude , cold-hearted,his passion is killing person, sex addicted, his parents is dead when he was 7 years old

Age : 25
Mafia boss , rude , cold-hearted,his passion is killing person, sex addicted, his parents is dead when he was 7 years old.after his parents dead he is become so scary and cold hearted,, he hate innocent beans...

Name: Kim taehyung Age: 20 A most beautiful creature in all over the world

Name: Kim taehyung
Age: 20
A most beautiful creature in all over the world. He is just a ethereal template. He is so innocent. He is a university student 3rd year. He has only his eomma in this world . His Appa is no more. He hate violence, he is so sweet and innocent and quite type of person ..

** This is mainly a taekook ff .. it's just my imagination..if you are a serious person than you don't have to read my book .. Thank you ..

*

* This is my first book so I am not that much experienced and I couldn't process to get know about my comfortable writing zone ..I will try my level best I hope you won't be disappointed ..

I purple you 💜 just support me ..

Thank you 💜💜