chapter 1

A man is laying down on the chair lifelessly. He is maybe dead. No,No he is not actually dead.. he is just unconscious because of too much torture.. In the opposite site someone is waiting for him .. someone is eagerly waiting for him. the man is holding a gun and and sitting on the Chair like a king.. after sometime time the man who was unconscious he is trying to open his eyes . But he couldn't, his whole body is paining he even can't move one inch.. his vision was totally blur.. he is trying to recall that that is happening with him.. when suddenly his eyes fall into a man who is in black stockings dresses.. he is looking is a masterpiece now!! But when he recalled what just happened with him his heart just stop beating.. the man is looking at him and he is just give him a dead look .. and the man is none other than the Mafia king jeon jungkook ..

 and the man is none other than the Mafia king jeon jungkook

The man is looking at him .. jeon jungkook is coming towards him with holding the gun ..the man is so much scared.. too much, he can guess what will happened now.

Jk (smirk): what do you think after doing
this can leave your life peaceful??

Man (crying) : I didn't do anything.. please leave me . Please .

Jk : Do you think ?? What will happened ever ..

Man: please master.. please leave me!!

Jk : you bustard, how dare you to put your filthy nose in my business.. what do you think about yourself? You can ruin me my those cheap works.. I am the Mafia boss jeno jungkook.. the whole fucking world is under in my pocket. And you try to ruin me and my business.. ?

Man: I didn't mean to do that .. I was forced by to do that. Please leave me .. I will never be a anogast in your way ..

Jk( laughing madly) : what if you can't live your life than how you will be the anogast of my path.. after finishing the word he just shoot him on his top of head .

And the man is dead .. then jk ordered his guard's that burn the fucking body .. jk is now on his mansion

Jk is too much frustrated and he is trying to calm himself

Jk is too much frustrated and he is trying to calm himself. He entered the mansion.then he took a long shower.Now he is on his bar side in his house

Now he is on his bar side in his house

He is drinking.. now he need a girl as a sex reliever.. actually he is sex addicted. Every night he has need a fresh girl to deprived his frustration.. but he doesn't love anyone to his whole life .he just use girl for his sex reliever.. but he has a rule he never touch a girl without her permission.. he never do that .. he got intimated with the girl whole fucking night when he became satisfied he go to his bedroom.he never sleep with any of fucking sluts in his bedroom. He just want to share his room with someone special. Maybe his lover. Right now jk need a reliever .. right now he have got intimated.. he called his guards.

Jk: Right now, sent a call girl in my pleasure room ..

Guard: yes , boss

After 10 mins jk hear a door knocking sound.. he give the permission to come inside.. jk saw as girl.. she is wearing a top with short .. she put makeup .. and she is coming towards jk

Girl: hello daddy !!

Jk : hello baby girl... You look so hot ..

The girl sit in jk's lap ..jk is now totally out control.. now he just need pleasure.. fucking pleasure.. the girl is kissing jk's neck and earlobe.. now jk just twist himself.. now jk is in top of the girl ..they are in jk's special room which is only made for his pleasure .

they are in jk's special room which is only made for his pleasure

Jk is kissing the girl Hungrily.. jk is just eating her alive. Jk just rip his top .. stared kissing his neck.. now jk is got intimating with her .. he is out of control

Jk : you little slut,, just pleasure your daddy!! You fucking sluts are really my frustration reliever.

Girl (moaning) : y..yes daddy~ please

(A/n: I am not going to write smut over here .. wait for the taekook part in details)

The room is full of moaning , sucks, stripes, full of fucking sounds.. thank god the room was sound proof 😑

After the fucking session now jungkook is satisfied and get up from the bed and throw money in that girl's face .and he went his room bedroom

He come to his room and take a shower

He come to his room and take a shower.. wear comfortable clothes..and he slept.

Hey guys ☺️☺️☺️

Pardon my mistakes .. ignore my grammatical mistakes and errors 🥺🥺

I hope you will like my story and loving me 💜☺️

Thank you 💜💜

I purple you 🥺💜 Taekook forever 💜