chapter 8

After a long time 🙂. ... ?

Kiss me back Taehyung. Taehyung was so scared so he didn't tell anything he was starting kissing back jungkook. The kiss was so passionate and lovely. Both is enjoying the kiss. Tae was lost in their lust kiss . Tae was kissing back jungkook with the same passion. After 10 mins they broke the kiss . And jungkook was softly hugging taehyung.

Jungkook was hugging Tae and giving him soft kisses. Tae was totally numb because of that incident which was certainly done by Mafia jeon Jungkook. But their is Seems like nothing for jungkook. His behaviour is like nothing is happened. Tae just thinking that , "Is he really physco or something else. I really can't believe in this man. Some times he is like a hungry beast who just wanna having me to reduce his Hunger-bit or sometimes fully different person who love me like a little baby and his full life just depends on me". I really don't understand that person .

Taehyung's POV:

I was thinking about all those things suddenly jungkook calling me by my name.

Jungkook: Tae , baby .

Tae : y-yes.

Jungkook : I want you to choose my dress because I have to go to office. Don't you dare to reject me . Otherwise you have to pay for this .

Taehyung is Hella scared. Tae got up from jungkook's lap and choose a dress for jungkook and help him to wear the dress .

Jungkook : let's go now we will take breakfast.

After saying this jungkook lifted Tae into bridal style. When Tae was about to say anything jungkook cut off him and told,, " " Not a single word !" Jungkook came in downstairs with taehyung and stopped into the dining area. Now Tae and jungkook both is in dining table for having their breakfast. Tae was slowly taking his breakfast but jungkook's hand was totally destroyed because of his anger. Jungkook was looking at tae .Tae noticed it

Tae : jun-gkoo-k,,, do you need anything??

Jungkook: baby , my hand is full of cuts I can't eat properly. can you feed me plweaseee ?( Baby voice )

Tae ( in mind ) : I can't believe, he is now totally baby and before around he was like beast who was hurting himself and me also. He really a psycho. o God please safe me from his psycho 😭

Then Taehyung stopped his thinking and start to feed Jungkook. Jungkook was so happy.. his happiness now is over bounded. His baby is feeding him .this is the best food for him . actually jungkook is madly love with taehyung. He couldn't express his feelings properly after his parents dead no one is in his life. He was so lonely because of that day by day he become so much rude and arrogant.

(A/N : actually sometimes our situations make us like a beast. Every moonlight has a painful dark side! )

After their breakfast again jungkook lifted Tae into bridal style and going into their bedroom.

Jungkook : baby , is you health good now ? I mean you are totally fine now ?

Tae : what do you mean ??

Jungkook ( smirk) : why baby you don't understand what I mean ?? I am calling you baby that's not mean that you are really a baby. You don't understand what I mean ?

Tae ( looking angry) : dirty mind !! Your mind is so dirty.

Jungkook : aww , sweetheart you can't tell me like that.

Tae (pissed off) : you have no right to ask me those bish. What do you think about yourself huhh !!

Jungkook: I am a king love . Your king,, and I have full rights over you , you are all mine to your feet to head all are mine. Only I have the rights over you. And you are already mine you agree or not . It will not change anything. And why you are calling me dirty mind . Those are not dirty minds sweetheart it's called Romance. I can be all over romantic with you because I love you sooooooo much love .