chapter 17

Assalamualaikum angels ... After so long ... !

When Tae looked a girl is being naked on the bed and jungkook was shirtless.. he was beyond in shock . Tears are flows from his precious eyes ..

What the fuck is happening here ?? Taehyung shouted over of his lungs .

Jungkook turned and saw taehyung is standing in a side of door . He wasn' t say anything he was just looking at taehyung with full of emotions.. taehyung was too much angry and he was thinking jungkook was cheating with him . He took a candle holder and throw it on the bed . And that girl was hit by it .. and by those sounds guard's quickly came into the room and see all those shits .. jungkook didn't say anything he was go for his bedroom.. taehyung also went to his bedroom.

Taehyung's POV:

I entered the room and I was jungkook was rubbing his body with the bed sheet. He was shirtless. He was sweating too much . I actually couldn't find what is happening with jungkook. But this time I got scared why he is done this .. i called him .

J-jungkook

J-jungkook ..,, kookei .. I called him softly .

He looked at me . This eyes were totally red .. his nose were fully red .. he was just looking at me with his alcoholic eyes ...

Wifey ,, w-wifey please help hubby .. hubby needs you . Please wifey hubby need your help . Please.. older one saying this on his verges way .

Jungkook,, tell me . How can I help you . What is bothering you . Let me know.. tell me .. taehyung asked worriedly.

Jungkook couldn't say anything. He was just sniffing taehyung neck and giving him wet kisses .. taehyung couldn't understand why jungkook is behaving like this . At the last stage he called the guards and saying.. call the doctor to come the mansion right now .

After 10 mins :

The doctor came and he check jungkook.. doctor came out from room . Tae asked worriedly,,, what happened doctor?? Why jungkook is behaving like this ..

But doctor wasn't saying anything.. Tae noticed doctor is looking at guard's.

"All of you can go now . I wanna talk with doctor alone. "

Doctor now tell me , what happened..

Actually Mrs. Jeon .. someone inject horny drugs to mr. Jeon's body .. that's why he is behaving like this ..

What is the horny drug doctor .?? Tae asked

Actually Mrs. Jeon it's a superior drug which makes a man horny and needy . And you are his husband only you can help him . Doctor try to understand indirectly taehyung.

Taehyung understand about this . And he went to their bedroom. He was preparing himself for get to intimidate with Jungkook. Taehyung knows it's not his first time . But it's the first time that he is going to get intimated with jungkook with his full concern.