chapter 11

W-who is this ??

  Tae was scared to see the shadow. Then gradually the vision was clear. It's was none other than jungkook. But today's Jungkook was totally different. His whole body was deprived with blood . Literally he is fully wet of blood. Blood drops are epostating from his hand . Tae was terrifically staring at jungkook and he is scared.

Jungkook : love you didn't sleep yet.. it's not good for you health.

Tae wasn't say anything he was just staring at jungkook. When jungkook realized Tae was scared by seeing him like this . Then he rushed into Washroom. He took a long shower. After came out from Washroom he saw Tae just setting the some position that he saw before . He understood that Tae is scared by his work . Jungkook throw the towel and set beside Tae . He was about to hold tae's hand.

Tae(crying) : p-please do-n't t-touch me with t-those bloody hands . Y-ou will kill me . P-please do-n't t-touch me

Jungkook hold tae's hand and hug him tightly.

Jungkook: love ,, I won't kill you . You are my life my oxygen.. you are my everything. Love I think you should used to with it . Because I am a Mafia. My work is killing people. In my whole life who many people I killed I didn't even remember. You shouldn't scared of all those things .. cz if I am a Mafia king then you are my queen . The Mafia queen . So don't be scared love .

Tae wasn't say anything. He was just listening everything.

Tae( scared) : leave me ,, y-you will kill me oneday . I know .

Jungkook: Never love.. you are my jannnn!!

Jungkook was talking with him softly giving him soft kisses so that Tae could forgot all this things . Tae was hugging him like a kola .. jungkook smiled by seeing tae's cuteness. He can't resist his baby's cuteness. Jungkook was softly singing

"our shallow voice is passes through me

Please call my name oke more time

I am standing still under the frozen light

I will walk towards you step by step!!"

Still with you .. hummm,, humm,,,

Na ,,na ,,naah .. still with you !!!

(A/N : still with you by jungkook.. it's too good .. 😭

Jungkook saw Tae is already slept. He was sleeping like a cute baby tiger .

By seeing this a smile appeared in his lips

By seeing this a smile appeared in his lips . He kissed Tae's forehead.

Jungkook: I love you so much taehyung.