chapter 6

Guys ,, I am sorry for the late upload. Actually I have to maintain my medical studies also. So it's really tough to maintain both . I hope you will understand.. let's start now ,,,

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was totally shocked . He couldn't believe in his eyes . What he was saw !!!!!

Jungkook saw the door is opening. And a angle is coming towards him.

Yes,, that is none other than the fucking gorgeous Kim taehyung. He was looking just ethereal. How can be a man like that much beautiful.. omggggg!!!

(A/N: I am gonna die now 😭😭😭😭)

Tae was wearing a red long shirt with the boxer. He didn't wear any pant because the shirt was too long . His white honey tan leg is fully visual. His hair is wet. The water is dropping from his hair. His neck is wet. He was looking so hot ..

Jungkook's POV:

I just saw my baby is coming our from Washroom. He is looking so fucking hot and beautiful. He was wearing a long red shirt and boxers. He didn't wear any pant. His white honey tan leg are totally visual. I can't control myself. I want him. I want to feel him ,, I want touch him ..ufffffoooooooo ...

My fucking hormones ,,,, o God help me .

Jungkook was standing middle of the path.. Tae was looking at him ,, but Tae didn't say anything. Tae just passed him by the side . Jungkook suddenly hold tae's hand and looking at him so softly. Jungkook want something. Something is not only only something he want more and more. He grab tae's hand and make him sit on the bed. Tae's hair is wet fully . So , jungkook softly wiping his baby's hair . Taehyung looking at him. Taehyung's look was not in angry mood .he was looking at jungkook so softly .

Tae ( in mind ) : Is he carzy?? He always make me scare by his works now he is wiping my hair in that much carefully and softly .

Jungkook was wiping his baby's hair and his eyes suddenly suck his baby's neck . How much beautiful and hot his baby is !!! He was staring his baby .he couldn't control himself. He softly kiss his baby's neck. All of that Sudden kiss Tae flinched and pushed jungkook. Jungkook was hurt now.. why !! Why ?? Always

Jungkook's POV:

I kissed softly tae's neck and Tae just pushed me ..why ??? Just why ?? Always why everyone pushed. why no one can love me . Because I am Mafia. I also want so love. I also want to feel someone's love. And everyone just pushed me ..hehehe !!