chapter 10

Jungkook is staring at tae with his all emotions and love lust. Tae also looking at his eyes . They both are lost in their eyes. Those eyes are Bering so much love so much caring and another level of emposied.

Kook : love , let's get fresh

Tae lightly nodded,

Kook : let me carry you , you must be tried sweetheart.

Then kook carry Tae and they go to washrooms. Jungkook get fresh and he help to fresh tae also. They wear something comfy . Jungkook again carry Tae and went to bedroom. Jungkook gently put Tae on the bed and laid beside taehyung and hug him so tightly.

Kook (sobbing) : thank you so much love. Soo much love.

Tae staring at him with the surprise. Tae is thinking that why he is thanking me .

Tae : why you are thanking me ??

Kook(crying) : you give me the right of husband. I know you don't love me . It's ok if you are not loving me . Just never leave me I can't leave with you . My love is enough for our relationship. Just don't apart myself from you please!! I am sorry what I done in past with you . Please give me a chance to love you please.

Tae just looking at him . He didn't say anything he was just surprised.

Taehyung's POV :

I was just listening jungkook first he hurt me now he is begging for me a chance to love mee ..huhhhh!!! jungkook love me that much . I always craving for that kind of madness love . Now I am getting it but I can't take it . I can't make my heart to love him back . If jungkook didn't do that with me and if he wasn't a Mafia maybe at the first side I maybe fall in love with him madly.

(A/N : let me clear one thing again guys jungkook don't want to do anything wrong with Tae . He didn't even touch a call girl without her permission we already know that . But that night was a monstrous night for jk and Tae.. Maybe oneday jungkook's love can make it up🙂 )

Then I feel jungkook hug me tightly and sniffing. He was crying. He is crying by seeing this my heart is aching. He give me a kiss in forehead.. I Didn't say anything.

Then after some time they both deprived into Dreamland.

Jungkook's POV:

We both are really tried so we were taking a nap . I wake up First and see the most beautiful side in my entire life . My baby is sleeping in my arm . He is hugging me like a baby . He is really a baby . My baby !!! My baby is sleeping with a big pout . I couldn't control my self anymore I kiss his pouty lips . I was admiring my sweetheart's beauty.

Suddenly Tae wake up slowly. Tae saw jungkook is looking at him with so much love .

Jk : good morning sweetheart. How are you now ?

Tae : I a-am f-fine .

After little conversation jungkook lifted Tae into bridal style and went to washroom. They both get fresh together.

Jk : love , you take rest I am coming with the food okei ..!!

Tae nodded and jungkook left the room . After sometime jungkook came with their food . Jungkook feeding Tae with lots of love and care . Tae just shocked why the Mafia boss is so sweet with him now. After feeding Tae he also take his food . Then Jungkook and Tae both went to their belcony. Tae was setting beside jungkook. Unknowingly Tae parted his head on jungkook's shoulder and feel the natures. Jungkook was creasing tae's hand softly. Both are silent. Jungkook broke the silence

Jk( weakly) : Love , can you please forgive me what I done before. I am really sorry . We are now husband's. Can you please give me a chance to love you ??. Let me love you please Tae .