chapter 14

After a long time 🙂🙂

     Time is passing so fast . It's about 6 months jungkook and taehyung's married life . Taehyung is now comfortable with Jungkook. And jungkook is trying his best to treat taehyung like a petal . He literally never leave taehyung alone. He loves him so much . He knew taehyung better than him . He know when taehyung need his warm, his softness, jungkook talked with taehyung sweetly . Everytime he makes taehyung fall in love for him . taehyung is comfortable with him . But still he don't know what kind of feeling is postaing his mind for jungkook . He is confused about his feelings. Jungkook try to handle taehyung softly he never rise his voice towards taehyung. Now a days everyone is shocked to see jungkook. Now jungkook is smiled most of the time . In office everyone is so much surprised to see jungkook's smile. His smile is so cute . Like a cute lily bunny boy . It's all for his love taehyung.

            (A/N : he is so cute

            (A/N : he is so cute . Lily bunny )

   All over those things just one thing is Changed that is taehyung is going to university for his study. He convinced jungkook to complete his studies. So how can jungkook denied his baby . So he permit it . He hired some bodyguard's for taehyung. Everyday he dropped taehyung in university and told his bodyguard's to always keep eyeing on taehyung. If something happened to his taehyung. He will burn the whole world.

Jungkook's POV:

  I am driving  happily. A most beautiful and sweetest person is beside me . Yes ,, it is my love . Taehyung is sitting  beside Jungkook . He was feeling the vibe of nature by window. I stopped the car in front of taehyung's university. I noticed that taehyung was thinking something. By sudden stopped car he flinched little. And look at me horribly.

What happened love ? What are you thinking... I asked him while creasing his cheeks.

  He was just looking on his lap and playing with his fingers. I understand that he is thinking something and he is uncomfortable to tell me .that's why I didn't ask anything. Then taehyung was about to go that time I hold his hand softly and called him by his sweetest name . He looked at me and I kissed his forehead and those both precious eyes .

Taehyung look at me with his most beautiful eyes . Those eyes told me many things . Those eyes can kill me . Then he left me by saying good bye . And I get back in my office..

Taehyung's POV:

          This bunny face devil ........!!! Ufffff.

      Why he love me so much .. taehyung was saying this to himself and blushing so mess . He really like those soft touch. Suddenly someone called by his name . He turned round and saw .it is his friend Lisa ..

Name :  La- Lisa ( everyone called her by Lisa )

Age : 22

Statues : still single 😩

Character : so sweet, lovely and very friendly always help to others . Loves taehyung like his brother.

    Heyyy ,, Tae !! How are you?? Lisa is asking him suddenly he saw tae's full face is red .

Tae , what happened?? Are you sick ? Do you have any fever.? She is checking taehyung head to feet .

Ufff .. lisaa .. I am fully fine . Don't worry. Taehyung assume Lisa by his words .

Lisa is asking,, what happened why your full face is red ? Haha tell me ..

Taehyung wasn't saying anything. He was just shyly looking down .  He was blushing mess . How could he say that jungkook literally treating him like a new Born baby. Suddenly Lisa noticed that taehyung is blushing then Lisa get the point why taehyung's face in so red .

Haaaa huhuh . !! What happened.. haa... Did jungkook do anything to you ?? Haa . Lisa was looking at him and smirking... Did you give you morning sore. Haa !!! 😏

Now taehyung is blushing more . He is now totally like a strawberry.

Ohhhh.. stup up Lisa . This bunny face devil.. didn't do anything. Okei .. Taehyung was saying this while rabbing and hands .

   I see ,,, Are you Upset for that day ? Why jungkook didn't do that .. haaa ?!!!  😏

Ufff .. shut up Lisa . Let's go to classroom. You talk too much stupid.... Ok ok... Don't shy baby . You are looking like a strawberry I will eat you cute bear .  Then they left for their class

After finishing the classes, they was sitting alone in the classroom suddenly someone came to him and give him a box . And said ...

?? : Don't open it now . It will help you to know the truth. I hope you understand what I am trying to say .

Then the man left . Tae was in shock. Who is this person? And why he give his to him . What's the matter ?? He didn't listen anything. He opened the box . And when he saw what is in this box he was beyond in shock and the box was dropped in floor from his hand .

   Author nim:

After a long time 🙂 how are you all .

      Pardon my mistakes. Thanks for reading.

    Keep me on your prayer guys . I love you💜