chapter 7

Taehyung's POV:

Can I kiss you please?

Tae's eyes is winded after hearing this, he is asking permission to kiss me. Seriously 😂. He rape me. He kidnapped me and lock me in his mansion and when he want he came to me kiss me angrily bite me . Now he is asking permission. Your fucking permission jeon jungkook. I was thinking all those things suddenly I feel heavy something on my body . I saw Mr. Mafia already slept and his full body weight over me . He is so heavy. Ahhaa..ahhaha . He is sleeping like a baby. Actually he kinda cute like a little bunny. But this little bunny face Mafia is a beast. A monster who can only hurt people without any reason. I can't just believe how can be someone that much heartless. After some moments I feel jungkook is burning because of fever. "What should I do ?" Now. Then I get up from bed and covered him with a blanket properly so that he couldn't feel the coldness. I went to kitchen and take a bowl of water and a small piece a clean clothe. Again I am back to the bedroom and sit beside jungkook. And I started treat him. I was checking his temperature and Dip the clothe into water and putting it into his forehead so that his fever can be disclosed.

After 1 hour I check the temperature and I saw it's better now. And he is sleeping. Then I also lay down beside him and slept.

Jungkook's POV:

The sun rays falling into my eyes and it is disturbing me a lot. Slowly I opened my eyes. Ahaahhaaa..ahah~~ . My head is spinning and hurting too much. What happened to me??And I saw I am in my bedroom, "last night I was in my bar side so how can I be there !!"

Then I saw most beautiful thing in the world my baby is sleeping into my arms.he is looking too cute while sleeping. My baby is sleeping with a big pout . Ufffffffooooo!!!! .. I can't resist that much cuteness. I softly kiss his pouty lips then his cute lily nose and two precious eyes. I fall in love with those two hazal beautiful eyes.

Jungkook ( mesmerized) : Good morning my love, one day I will die because of your that much cuteness.

Actually what happened to last night. Jungkook didn't remember anything because he was Hella drunk and at the same time he catch cold and fever . That's why he didn't remember anything. But now he is fine now.

After praising his baby's beauty he got up from the bed and went to the washroom and did his morning routine and take a shower.

Taehyung's POV:

I was sleeping suddenly I hear some noise and I slowly open my eyes. I saw jungkook wasn't into bed . Then I saw the sound is coming from the washroom.

Tae : oohhh.. Mr. Mafia is taking shower!

I was sitting in the window side and watching the morning sides of the garden. I hear a door opening sound and saw jungkook is coming after taking shower. His fully body is wet water is dropping from his wet black brown hair. his left hand is full with tattoos and his abs. Uffffoo . He is looking so hot.

 He is looking so hot