chapter 15

Taehyung was in shock after opened the box . In that box their is a letter and and a card . Taehyung opened that later .

Taehyung's pov:

  A stranger just give a box and he left . I didn't get chance to ask him anything. I opened that box and  their is a letter and a card . Maybe someone's address or something. I really don't get that .. then I opened that letter and read it . I was beyond in shock . Quickly I took that card and thron that letter because if jungkook's guard's watch this . They will kill that person. After sometime Lisa came with some food .

Hewyy ,, tawe , tawke some foowd.... She was chowing his food while talking.

   Ufffff

   Ufffff .. Lisa don't talk while eating.. Lisa laughed lightly and give me some food . I took my food and I was thinking about that stranger.

     Who was he ?

After  taking food . Again we concentrate in our class . But I was wondering about that letter and card .

__________

Stranger : Boss ,, we give him that box with the letter and card .

?? : Good , now I will see what Kim taehyung do ?  Let's the game began .

Stranger : but what do you think our plan will work or not ?

Boss : it will work .let's see now what he do now ? It's time to watch .

Stranger : ok boss . We are working with our next plan.

   The race began sweetheart!!!

Let's back to taehyung's POV:

    After classes , I was about to get in my car . Suddenly someone hold my hand . He was wearing full black dress.. wearing a black mask and glasses. He gave me a phone number. He gave me that and flew like a bird . He didn't even see him properly. Then I get in my car and came back home luckily jungkook's guard's didn't saw anything. I came back home and took a long shower. After taking shower I was laying on my bed and thinking about my whole day incidents. What would be that ?? . Then I saw that phone number. Should I call it or not ?
  While  thinking those when I slept I don't know.

Jungkook's POV : 

  Today I am back to my mansion early because I have a special meeting with other's Mafia gang .. it's one kind of get together. I have to see my baby .. that's why I came back to him in evening. After entering mansion, my eyes were searching my love . Then I go to my bedroom. See my angel was sleeping peacefully. How could a man look that much beautiful and pure while sleeping. I don't know.