Nathan & Ben

Tonight Myra and Rose invited Cole and I to hang out. We were just going to play a few games and spend some time together. We haven't really had normal night's like this for a while. I mean, I haven't. I'm glad I decided to stay for a bit. I walked over with Cole to see Myra and Rose sitting on the floor next to each other talking. They saw us and welcomed us into Rose's Cabin. "Hey!" Rose greeted us.

"What's up? Where's Ben and Percy?" I asked.

"Percy is with Annabeth and Ben said he was busy but might stop by later to hang." I nodded and said 'cool.'

"What're we doing then?" Cole asked sitting next to Myra putting an arm around her. She smiled and looked at him.

"Well Rose and I were thinking truth or dare or maybe spin the bottle when Ben gets here." Cole had a worried expression. "Calm down, Cole." Myra said before Cole could say anything."We're all friends here and we won't pressure anyone into doing anything unless they want to. But... if they're wimps we'll force them. It's honestly a win win." I laughed.

"Alright, what're we waiting for then?" We all started and Rose decided to sit in front of Myra and next to me.

"Ok let's start with... Rose. Truth or dare?" Myra asked while Cole and I waited patiently.

"Uh... truth."

"Lame! What the heck come ooooonnnnnnn." Myra exaggerated.

"Whatever. I chose truth, just ask me something."

"Ugh ok fine. Who here would you be most likely to make out with?"

"Um... probably Nathan since he's the only single one here and kissing you would just be weird."

"Agreed. Ok Natha-"

"Hey now I get to ask someone." Rose objected.

"Nope, its more fun when I do it." Myra retorted.

"Fine, but I get to do the next one."

"Whatever, okay Nathan... truth or dare?"

"How about dare."

"Finally, someone willing to risk it all!" Myra said excitedly with a fist in the air. I got nervous because Myra was very... unexpected to say the least. "Nathan... I dare you to do whatever you can to get Ben to kiss you."

"Whoa whoa whoa." Rose intervened. "I don't know how I feel about that."

"Come on, Rose. It'll be hilarious. And we were planning on doing spin the bottle anyway." She was silent in thought for a moment.

"Alright I guess so... are you gonna do it Nathan?" Rose turned to me.

"I uh... I mean I don't know. I don't know if he'd be that easily tricked."

"He's an idiot of course he will. You just gotta be smart about it. What'd ya say?" Myra asked me again.

"Well... I guess so. I'll do it. Well, I'll try at least."

"Yes! Awesome this is gonna be rich."

"Alright, Rose. Go ahead and ask a-" Myra was cut off by the door opening. Ben walked in and Rose immediately stood up and gave him a hug.

"Hey, Princess!" Ben exclaimed.

"Hey, Ben. Glad you could make it."

"Yeah of course. So what're we playing?"

"Truth or dare-" Myra cut her off by pulling her down to sit on the other side of her.

"But... we were about to start spin the bottle. You can sit next to Nathan." Ben just shrugged and sat down. Myra then got up and grabbed an empty bottle and placed it in front of us. "Ben, you first." Ben then grabbed the bottle and spun it. After a while it was slowing down and landed on Rose and Ben got up and gave her a peck on the lips. "Ok, Nathan. Go for it." I took the bottle and spun it. It started to slow down and, not surprisingly, landed on Ben. Everyone went 'ooooh.' Especially Myra.