Nathan & Rose (from original story)

Rose bolted inside a cabin. Unfortunately it was the Demeter cabin, Nathan's cabin. She scrambled around looking for an escape route, but she froze when she heard the door shut behind her. "Oh gods... kill me." She muttered under her breath.

"Suggestive much?" Nathan had a wry smile on his face. Every step he took towards her, she took backward. Rose bumped into the edge of a bed against a wall. Nathan waltzed up to her confidently and grazed her cheek with his hand, sending shivers down her spine. "Trust me... I'll make you feel more alive than ever..." she tried to leave but Nathan intervened. "Going somewhere?" Nathan whispered, his voice becoming lower as it took on an almost raspy tone.

"N-Nathan. No. Don't you dare." Rose backed away until she was on the bed, against a wall. Nathan sat on the bed so he was on his knees, placing a hand on either side of her head. "Nathan! Your siblings could walk in any minute! Or Chiron! Or-"

"It's noon. Chiron will be overseeing lunch, my siblings will eat and then go check on the strawberry field, and I locked the door. You're all mine. Unless you don't like me, but something's telling me that's not the case. Is it, Rose?"

"What if someone needs me!" Rose protested.

"No one needs you more than I do." Nathan practically growled, leaning in closer so his face was just inches away from hers.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep my emotions concealed? Day after day, I see you with Ben. But I know you're mine. I'd do anything for you, Rose." Nathan rasped and pressed his chapped lips onto Rose's soft ones for just a moment before pulling away. "You can't tell me you don't feel the same... If you don't I'll let you leave. Right now."

"No! I-uhh... please don't go..." She whimpered, wrapping her arms around Nathan's neck. A wide smile lit up Nathan's face as he slowly kissed her jawline.

"I always knew you were mine, Rose." Rose tugged at Nathan's shirt, desperately and he quickly took it off. Whimpering as she traced his muscles with her hands. He pushed her back against the wall, whispering about how beautiful she was. They froze as they heard knocking at the door.

"Nathan? Have you seen Rose? I'm looking for her!" It was Ben calling out to them. Rose shot Nathan a panicked glance.

"Well she's not here!" He snapped. Ben's retreating footsteps could be heard as Nathan turned back to Rose. "He's not coming near you ever again." He hissed before kissing her again roughly.