Ben & Cole

Cole's POV

Ben was in the infirmary and Rose still hadn't come to visit him. He had just woken up after he had taken the pill form of unicorn draught, which was known to make patients a little... loopy. I was hoping Rose would show up soon, but that didn't appear to be the case. I felt bad leaving him alone while he wasn't even sure what his name was. I walked into the room to see Ben sitting up with a look of wonder on his face.

"Ben? How are you feeling?" He turned to me and grinned. His face got a little red and he stared at me for a moment.

"A-Are you an angel?" He mumbled, still looking me up and down.

"No Ben, it's me, Cole. I just came to-"

"Where are your wings?"

"Ben I told you-"

"Am I dead? I don't wanna be dead!" Ben started to panic. He started tearing up and whining a bit. I didn't know what to do, so I did what I used to do with Myra. I walked over to his side and wrapped my arms around him.

"It's alright. You're fine, okay? You don't have to cry. I'm here for you." Ben buried his face in my shirt and hugged me back, calming down. I felt my face go red, but I wasn't sure why. I just keep holding Ben in my arms until he relaxed.

"Thanks, angel." Ben sniffed and smiled up at me.

"Ben I'm not-"

"I know an angel when I see one. You glow..." Ben put his hands on my cheeks and I felt my face heat up considerably. Ben shifted until he was on his knees and sat up. He moved his hands from my face to the wall on both sides of my head, leaving me trapped underneath him.

"Uhhh... Ben? What are you doing?" Ben didn't reply and leaned in. I should've pushed him off me, but suddenly his lips were on mine and I gave in. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"Ben!?" Rose yelled. Ben pulled away from me and I stared after him, still in a daze. "What's going on?" She looked completely confused. I was pretty sure Ben and Rose weren't dating, but Ben would probably realize what happened and run straight to Rose.

"Who are you?" Ben glared at her and grabbed onto my hand. My face somehow got even redder.

"Cole what's going on?" She asked, ignoring Ben.

"Ben woke up and he was kind of loopy... Y-You weren't here yet and he needed someone to check on him and he thought he was dead at first. I tried to tell him he wasn't, but then he started to cry and I just wanted to comfort him, but one thing lead to another a-and..." I trailed off as I noticed her shocked expression. "I uhh... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let him. I don't know what I was thinking! What am I gonna tell Myra?" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. Ben looked back at me in concern and kissed me on the cheek.

"It's gonna be okay, angel." He mumbled and hugged me.

"You're going to have to figure that out yourself. For now we're just going to have to wait until Ben can think clearly again." I nodded in reply. Rose left the room and said she'd be back when the medicine wore off. That left Ben and I alone again. Ben, being a son of Aphrodite, seemed to find it extremely easy to get to me. I refrained myself from kissing him again and just sat there, blushing while he teased me. Of course stopping myself from kissing him and stopping him from kissing me were two very different things. As time wore on, Ben slowly stopped, until he gave me a confused look and asked why he was sitting in my lap.

"I... uhhh..." I felt my face heat up again. Should I even tell him?

"You okay, Cole? You look like you might have a fever or something." Ben put a hand on my cheek, which didn't make the situation any better for me.