Rose & Ben

Rose's POV:

It was my first Halloween actually getting to be at Camp, and I was so excited. I've always loved the fall season, so I wanted to make this one special. I was able to get all of the cabins to agree to trick or treating tonight and helped everyone decorate. I saved mine and Percy's cabin for last because I really wanted to make it special for as many big cabins as possible. It was nearing 3:00 when I was ready to begin decorating. I stood outside, hands on my hips, feeling overheated from working all day. But I was determined to get this cabin done. Even if it killed me.

"Hey, Princess!" Ben came up behind me, snaking his hands around my waist. I could feel him out his chin on the top of my head. "Ready to finish this up?" He questioned. I looked up to him and smiled.

"Yep. I'm absolutely exhausted." I yawned.

"Oh, baby, you look wiped? You wanna take a break for a minute? Quick 30 minute nap?" Bens question was enticing to say the least. Gods, I really wanted to just crawl into bed and sleep for a while. I shook my head, though.

"No... I should really finish this... then I've gotta get my costume on and help Myra get hers and Cole's ready. They're doing a couple costume too, you know?" I said. He smiled at me.

"Rose, I really think we should take a break. Come on, I promise I'll wake you up in 30 and we'll have more than enough time. Trick or treating doesn't start till 6 anyways." I bit my lip, tapping my foot rapidly on the ground. Ben was standing in front of my now. He rubbed both my arms up and down.

"I don't know..." I said quietly. I was eager, but so so tired...

"Come onnnn." He said, pulling my hand towards my door. My body forced me to let him as I followed closely behind. I laid down on my bed and felt Ben take my shoes off. I heard him take his own off as well. We cuddled close on my bed and before I knew it I was out.

When I woke up, Ben was gone. I looked at the time and it was 3:50. Gods, I overslept. I felt a bit of annoyance rise in me as Ben had told me he'd wake me up after 30 minutes, and it had almost been an hour. I got up, feeling more rejuvenated and put my shoes on. I walked outside and felt something on my head. I stepped aside and looked up. It was... a fake spider? I back up to take a look at the cabin and... it was perfect. The entire thing was decorated exactly how I had envisioned. There were cobwebs, orange and purple lights, and a some ghosts that glowed blue and seemed to float all around. I smiled widely and saw Ben, Myra, Cole, and Hunter all waiting for me.

"Did you... did you guys do this for me?" I said, unable to shake the goofy smile off of my face.

"Of course Princess." Ben said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah, we decided you were doing so much for us and... Ya know, it is your favorite season. We thought we'd do something for you." Myra said, getting shy at the end realizing what she had said was super cheesy. Cole nodded and smiled widely, his arm around Myra's shoulder squeezing it reassuringly. I could see Myra blush.

"I can't believe it... I- thank you all. So so much..." I said hugging each of them. Myra allowed it this one time which made me smile even more.

"Oh, Cole and I are all set with the costumes by the way." I rose an eyebrow.

"Really, you sure. I don't mind helping-" myra cut me off.

"Yep! I refuse to wear that wig you got, and that is my final decision." I rolled my eyes and laughed,

"Fine. You get a free pass because you were nice and helped decorate our cabin." She smirked.

"You bet I get a free pass." She grabbed Cole's hand and walked away. Cole waved as I thanked him once again. It was just Ben and I now. We fell into a silence. I continued to look at what they had done.

"So... you like it?" I looked at him. He blushed. I took his hand in mine.

"It's perfect, Ben. So so perfect. I love you..." I felt heat rise to my cheeks. He smiled a smile so full of innocent joy.

"I love you more, Princess." Ben's lips met mine and I felt sparks fly and a chill run up my spine. I shivered at his touch which made him smile into our kiss. He pulled me closer by my pants belt loops which made me moan softly before I could stop myself. Ben deepened the kiss hearing it, hungry for more. We made our way stumbling into my cabin. He pushed me onto my bed and crawled in top of me. I pulled at his hair which made him growl. Before I knew it, our clothes were all over the floor and I found myself clawing at his back, full of euphoria. Once we were finished, we plopped ourselves onto the bed. Ben nuzzled his head into my neck and held my hand, rubbing circles slowly. "Gods, I'm so in love with you, Rose." Ben said with a hoarse voice into my neck. The vibration made me shutter. He chucked softly.

"I'm so in love with you." I paused. I felt him kiss my neck a few times. "We should get ready, what time is it?" Ben sighed and turned over to look at the clock.

"Oh gods..." Ben laughed. I turned towards him.

"What?!" I asked, worried.

"It's 5:45." My eyes widened as I got out of bed quickly.

"You've got to be kidding me, Ben!" I said annoyed. Ben laughed. I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious, get up! I worked so hard on this we're not going to miss it!" I said pulling his arm and getting up him up.

"Gods, you're so hot when your mad at me." I glared at him, a smile creeping on my face. I stopped myself as best I could so he wouldn't see. Of course, he saw anyways and that made him smile wider.

"Get. Ready." I said and threw his costume at him. Ben got ready quickly and we headed over to the dining pavilion to meet with our friends. Ben and I thought it would be cute to dress as a Princess and a prince. Our nicknames for each other inspired it of course. I had wen to town to get them and picked up Myra and Cole's, and even Hunter's, for them because I knew Myra didn't care enough to do it herself. I got them those Harry Potter robes because I knew that was their favorite movie to watch together. Myra's was Gryffindor and Cole's was Hufflepuff. I even found a dog robe for Hunter which ended up being a Gryffindor one as well. Myra was over the moon when I showed them to her and happily agreed to wear everything. She said she'd never take it off, and I believed her. All of our friends were there in costume too, and I smiled seeing them. With Ben's hand in mine, we all went trick or treating at all of the cabins. I felt like I was on cloud nine. If only every day could be like this...

 If only every day could be like this