Will & Rose

Rose's POV:

It's been a hard day of training with Myra and we were ready to get some rest and wrap the rest of the presents we had gotten for our friends. Today is Christmas and we are running a little late with the wrapping, but it's been chaotic lately and we really haven't had much time. I walk in my Cabin with Myra to see Will kneeling at a tree, trying to figure out how to keep it up straight. I glance at Myra and she looks at me with an unbelievable expression. I roll my eyes and look back at Will. "Will? What're you doing?"

"I got us a tree!"

"Oh gods! What happened to you!?"

"It's... uh... it's no big deal."

"Will it is a big deal! You have scratches and bruises everywhere! What happened!?"

"Well I was getting a tree and this little cat thing came up! It was all grey and fluffy. It kinda looked like a panda too... so I tried to bring it back with me..."

"You tried to pet a raccoon?! I wish I was there."

"Oh gods, Will... you can't-... gods if you see an animal in the woods again please don't go near it!"

"But it came near me! We ate crackers together!"

"Will no! Just don't make any type of contact with it! And don't feed wild animals! Or any animals! Unless I mean... if it's an actual pet... just stay away from animals in the woods, Will..."

"It was a pet though... it was a little cat-squirrel thing."

"No, Will. You can't keep raccoons as pets. I don't care what you think it looked like. Promise me you won't."

"I promise..."

"Good... ok come on, we need to clean you up. Myra, can you get Will to check him out?"

"Oh great. Two Wills. Yeah I'll be right back."

"Ok come with me."

"I'm really okay, Rose. It didn't even get me that badly."

"But it could be carrying a disease, Will. You have to be careful."

"It was so cute though..."

"I know, but you can't just... ugh we need to teach you a bit better. This was my fault..."

"No! It's not your fault. I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Oh stop, it's not that much work to just teach you about this kind of stuff. And I will worry because something bad could happen to you! And I don't know what I'd do with myself if something happened to you..."

"W-Well... I-uhh... I wouldn't know w-what to do without you either..."

"You're too cute sometimes."

"I... umm... I-I think you're cute too..."

"Gods, Will... alright, I think you're alright now... just go sit on my bed. Will should be here soon just to check..."

"Thanks, Rose."

"It's no problem, Will." A few minutes later, Myra and Will came into my cabin. Myra rolled her eyes and leaned against the door frame while Will checked him over quickly. After finally assuring us that he was okay, Will left and went back to his cabin, leaving the three of us. Will was now covered in small bandaids and looked a bit embarrassed. After a minute of awkward silence Myra walked out the door to go finish wrapping presents, leaving Will and I alone. Will carefully took his shoes off and put his feet on my bed, giving me an innocent grin. I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him.