Myra & Cole

I've been hiding in the woods where the play capture the flag for what feels like months. I haven't talked to anyone either and I think it's starting to get to me. Cole's been looking for me... I've seen him. He's gotten so close so many times, but I was always able to get away. It's starting to feel like... like I don't want to get away from him anymore. I love him, I really do. And I know, since he's looking for me, he loves me too. One of these days, I've decided that, if I see him and he's close, I'll let him find me. "Fr-Frostbite?" Damnit I spoke too soon. I wasn't ready for him to find me in the midst of my thoughts. "Myra. I know it's you, please come out." He called to me from the other side of the bush I was hiding behind. Slowly, hesitantly, I stood up and walked over to him. He smirked a little in disbelief and then began speaking again. "Gods, Myra. I thought I'd never find you." And then he engulfed me into a huge hug. I was as stiff as a pole for a moment, but then I melted like ice in the summer heat. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. I haven't had this... this type of contact in a while and it felt so freaking good. Especially with Cole. A tear fell down my cheek just as Cole began to pull away. When he did, he saw me and wiped it away. I let out a laugh and hugged him again. He didn't mind at all as we sat down, not breaking away from each other, and I just relaxed in his arms. "I've missed you like crazy, Frostbite..." he whispered to me. I let out a whimper.

"C-Cole..." in response, he cooed kind, supportive words to me.

"Frostbite... gods you... you're so..." he said looking at me. I looked up with happiness in my eyes, but also curiosity.

"What? D-do I have something on my face?" I joked. He smiled and let out a small laugh.

"No... you just-you're so beautiful." He began to blush and, with his words, I did as well.

"Cole... I haven't had a shower in weeks, I look like trash." I replied. He didn't take his eyes off of me.

"Myra... you have no idea how beautiful you look, no ,after what the circumstance... you just-you glow. Seeing you now... it brightens my day... gods Myra..." he started to lean in. At first, I was nervous. I didn't know what to do. I've only ever kissed nathan and I screwed that up! It didn't even last a second! When our lips connected, it felt like millions of fireworks started to go off everywhere, in my body and around me, at once. It was soft, sweet. But then... it got a bit heated. With Cole, this felt right. Like there was no other place I'd rather be than in his arms. His hands felt around my body as one of my hands was placed on his neck and the other was pulling lightly at his hair. He broke the kiss, making me frown at him. He laid me down and then got on top of me, trailing kisses up my neck and my jaw line, ending at my lips where we began to make out again. As I tugged at his hair, he let out a small moan. The vibration of his voice on my neck made me moan. To this, he said, "See what you do to me, Frostbite. I need you so bad right now." I wasn't sure how to respond, so I just began kissing him again. I tugged at his shirt, thanking the gods it was nice weather out and my Badger wouldn't be cold. After he took his shirt off, obeying me, I gave him a questioning look as I felt my hands down his chest, beginning to speak.

"Working out, huh? You sure you wanna do this here, Badger." He nodded and kissed me on the cheek. I smirked at this, letting my hands travel down to his belt. I unbuckled it, taking it off of him and throwing it to the side. Before Cole unzipped his jeans and took them off, he pulled me into a sitting position and grabbed the end of my shirt, pulling it up, over my head and off of my body. At first he stared in awe, but I snapped him out of it by waving my hand in front of his face. He smirked and then leaned in, laying me down on our shirts so I'd be comfortable on the forest floor, and began kissing me passionately once again. He trailed kisses, again, down my neck but this time to my stomach. Then, he took my jeans off slowly. Once he was finished, he did the same with his own, needing to stand up and then kneel back down again. What followed could be best described as sparks flying. Again. And again. And again.