2

Chapter 2

"Hello there, my dear roommate!" I greeted him sweetly when I saw him come out of his room.

He stopped when he heard my voice before giving me a blank expression.

"You're my roommate, right?" He asked in a cold tone. He crossed his arms before leaning against the door.

I nodded my head and was about to answer but I stopped when he spoke again.

"I don't like noisy people so please, lower your voice especially in the morning." Then he left and went straight to the kitchen. I was left speechless because of what he said. So grumpy!

'He's handsome but too grumpy! I'll never ever like him! I hate him now!

I angrily went back to my room. I don't want to see his face again but sadly we're freaking roommates!

I took my phone and opened twitter to post.

Y/n_L/N @Y/ndumpacc

Asshole.

After I posted that, Kakucho, my classmate who is also my partner in our project, suddenly texted me.

Kakucho Hitto:

Let's meet at the cafe near our school. let's talk about the project.

I'll wait you there.

I sighed before replying to his message.

----

The Hanmas

Izana:

Who the fuck changed our gc name?

Ran:

It was Hanma, Izana.

Hanma:

Wtf bro? You freaking betrayed me!

Ran:

Sorry bro

Izana:

I'll fucking kill you later.

Izana removed Hanma from the group.

kakucho:

Hello.

Izana:

Where the fuck are you? I went to your house but I didn't see you there.

Kakucho:

Cafe.