34

Chapter 34

"I requite your love..."

Izana's eyes widened at what you said. He doesn't know what he will react or say, is that true? His heart beats faster as he stared at you in shock.

"Izana? Are you okay?" You asked him and raised your head to look at him.

"Did you just--- say that? For real?"

You chuckled "Yes, it's true Izana... Do you want me to take it back?"

Izana shook his head quickly before hugging you. He buried his face in your shoulder. He is very happy because you have accepted his love. It was unexpected to him. He didn't think you would like him too.

"I will definitely court you." He whispered softly.

You chuckled "Okay! I'll wait for that!"

The two of you stopped when you heard a whistle behind you.

"Man, I really should get a girlfriend."

"I'm hungry...."

"You're always hungry, Mikey."

"What the fuck guys?" Izana frowned at them as he broke the hug. His friends just smirked at him.

"Don't mind us!" Kakucho waved his hands while smiling at you guys.

"So, when is the wedding?" Ran asked teasingly.

"Fuck you Ran, I'll court her first."

"Well, you can do both. Marry her then court her forever!" Ran wiggled his eyebrows at him.

Your cheeks turned red because of what he said. He's crazy!

"You don't know anything about love so just shut up." Rindou rolled his eyes at his brother. Everything nodded their heads in agreement with what he said.

"True, he's an asshole." Hanma

"You're an asshole too." Kisaki

"You're embarrassing..." Koko

"Yes yes." Sanzu

"Fuck you all!" Ran raised his middle finger at them.

"Okay okay! That's enough!" Mikey clapped his hands which got everyone's attention "How about we celebrate their love? Let's eat!"

"Yeah, I'm hungry too." Koko nodded his head.

Izana looked at you "Are you hungry?" He asked. You just nodded and held on to him. In the end you all decided to eat at the restaurant that Shinchiro and the others went to.

Your chest was full of nervousness when you arrived at the restaurant. You were surprised when Izana suddenly grabbed you, he suddenly pulled you inside and looked for a table.

You noticed the stares of your friends, as well as Shinchiro and the others who dropped their jaws.

"Umm, you don't want to eat with others?" You asked him. He shook his head before sitting in front of you.

"I prefer to eat with you alone..." He replied making your whole face blush.

After eating, the two of you went home first.  You two went to the balcony and hung out there, Izana took his guitar and sat in front of you.

"Mahal, I'll harana you." He said in a soft tone. You tilted your head in confusion. Harana? What is that?

"What is harana?"

"It's actually an old tradition of courtship in the Philippines. I know it's too old but, I promise it will be worth it."

You smiled at him. What a sweet boy!

"Before I do that, I want to court you first. Give me a chance to prove my worth to you. My intentions are pure and genuine, and I'll do my best to show my love for you." He stood up and approached you. he placed the guitar on the floor before kneeling in front of you.

"I-Izana...." Your voice almost trembled. You want to cry because of his words to you.

He took your hand and kissed the back of your palm.

"I can see my future with you, so I will wait. Mahal kita mahal, mahal na mahal."