24

Chapter 24

"Aww, it's raining!" You pouted as you looked out the window. You were going to go out today to buy food but it was raining so you just stayed in the living room.

You sighed before sitting on the sofa. Izana suddenly came out of his room holding a guitar in his hand.

"What's the matter?" He asked you before sitting next to you.

"I was going to buy food, but it was raining heavily." You answered sadly. He nodded before looking out the window.

"Are you hungry? We can use my car if you want." He said softly that made you smile. He's the best!

"Okay! Let me change my clothes first!" You stood up and quickly entered you room to change your clothes. After you finished getting dressed, you went out and waited for Izana who was still getting his car keys.

"Let's go?" You heard Izana ask who was right behind you. You just nodded before walking out.

When you both got into the car, you just watched Izana while driving. You don't know why you're staring at his serious face, but you can only say one thing, he's handsome when he's serious. I mean he's always serious but when he's driving seriously? Jusme ang gwapo!

"Stop staring at my face." He said as he looked at you.

You frowned "I'm not!"

"Idiot."

"Who are you calling an idiot?!"

"It's obviously you."

---

"You bought a lot of food." Izana said as the two of you exited the market. When you both got to the parking lot, Izana put the paper bags in his car.

You were about to get into the car when you noticed a box next to the light pole. You're surprised when a kitten came out there.

"Y/n? Get " You heard Izana call who was already in the car. You ignored him and quickly ran to where the kitten was.

"Where the hell are you going?!" You heard him shout.

You knelt in front of the kitten and quickly picked it up. Your eyes widened when the wind suddenly blew away the umbrella you were carrying.

Your whole body was wet because of the rain but you didn't pay attention to that, you slowly carried the kitten in your arms before standing up.

"Hello there, you're safe here in my arms." You whispered while smiling at the kitten. You were about to run to Izana's car when you saw Izana coming towards you, he was also holding an umbrella.

"You're so stubborn!" He scolded you. You just smiled at him before showing the kitten you were holding.

"Look! I'll adopt this kitten!" You said happily making Izana stop. His heart beat faster because of your smile that reached your eyes.

'You are beautiful in his eyes.

"Izana? Izana?"

He stopped staring at you when you called him. He cleared his throat before putting his arm around you. When you got into the car, you put the kitten on your lap.

Izana looked at you, your whole body was wet. he also noticed that you were shaking so he took a breath before taking off his clothes.

he handed you his t-shirt which confused you.

"What?"

He rolled his eyes "Wear it."

Seeing him topless made you swallow. He looks hot especially his 8 packs of abs. You shook your head before looking away from him. You also felt your cheeks turn red.

'Oh god.

You took the t-shirt and immediately put it on. You pay attention to the kitten on your lap. while you were playing with the kitten, Izana suddenly spoke.

"So you adopted a kitten. Is that a boy or girl?"

You looked at the kitten before facing Izana.

"Girl!"

He nodded before looking at the kitten on your lap. he stroked the kitten's head making you stop.

"We'll be her parents okay?" Izana said softly. Your eyes widened when you looked back at him. You don't know why you felt something strange in your chest.

'Oh damn.