32

Two chapters left.

Chapter 32

"I'm nervous Izana..." You said while holding Izana's arm. He blinked at what you did before smiling at you. You are nervous because you will see Izana's big brother.

"Don't worry, Shin is kind." he comforts you. You just nodded your head. When the two of you arrived at to the amusement park, you immediately saw your friends.

You almost turned pale when you saw Izana's Big Brother. He really looks like Mikey, especially his eyes.

"Hello, are you Y/n?" Izana's older brother asked you. you looked first at Izana before answering his brother's question.

"Y-Yes..."

He smiled softly at you "Welcome to our family."

"We're just friends!" You and Izana gave the same answer but Shinchiro just smirked.

"Friends become lovers too you know?"

Shinchiro's words made your entire cheeks turn red. You looked away from Izana so he wouldn't notice the blush on your cheeks.

"By the way, Shinchiro Sano. The oldest sibling of Sano Family." Shinchiro extended his hand to you which you immediately accepted.

"Y/n L/n."

"Soon to be Y/n Kurokawa?" Shinchiro joked making your cheeks blush again.

"Go away Shin!" Izana pushed him away. Shinchiro just laughed before ruffling Izana's hair.

You smiled because of their bond as siblings. Even though Izana is grumpy, you know that he's kind and a loving brother to his siblings. When Shinchiro left in front of you, he held your hand. You were even surprised by his actions but you just let him do that.

"We have a new couple here!" You heard Baji shout to your friends.

You saw the gaze of your female friends on the side. Emma who gave you a thumbs up, Hina and Yuzuha who were smiling, and Senju who looked like she was crying.

"I'm so proud of my baby..." Senju said while wiping her tears.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Sanzu asked his little sister.

"Tears of joy duh!"

You stopped watching them when Izana walked in front of you. You were surprised when he suddenly put your hair behind your ear.

"Too much sweet!"

"I want to stab myself..."

"Don't Baji!"

"Leave us alone." Izana groaned before pulling me closer to him. You saw how your friends frowned at you and Izana.

"Sana all..." You heard Shinchiro say while smiling.

Wakasa patted his shoulder "You're maybe in a relationship right now, if only your hairstyle wasn't like that before..."

You all laughed at what Wakasa said. You remembered what Izana told you about Shinchiro. He is weak when it comes to women, and has already received twenty rejections.

"Don't bring up the past!" Shinchiro groaned.

"Let's leave them..." You heard Izana whisper. Before you could even say a word, he suddenly pulled you out of there. You two just stopped in front of the ferris wheel.

"Do you want to ride there?" Izana asked as he pointed the ferris wheel.

"Yeah, sure." You nodded you head. The two of you were silent when you got inside. Your heart was beating so fast when the ferris wheel suddenly started moving.

You suddenly thought, what if you confess to him? Maybe this is the right time to confess your feelings for him.

"Izana---,"You stopped when Izana's phone suddenly rang. You watched as Izana took his phone out of his pocket.

"Hello?" You stopped when he suddenly sat next to you. He leaned his head on your shoulder.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kurokawa! This is Ms. Danica's butler, I just wanted to announce to you that Ms. Danica Miles is pregnant and you are the father of her child."

'Your world fell apart because of that. What?!

---

(Ouch...)