20

Chapter 2

You and Izana have been roommates for almost a year. You've also moved on with your feelings for Mitsuya you are happy because you will no longer suffer from love.

"I'm hungry. Cook for me mahal," Izana said before burying his face in your shoulder.

You sighed before patting his back. Izana just became more clingy to you. You don't know why he always acts like a child when you two are together.

"Okay okay, stop hugging me now."

He nodded before doing what you said. You went to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients.

When you finished cooking, you immediately called Izana. You just watched him eating until a question came to your mind.

"Izana, When do you plan to get a girlfriend?"

He stopped before frowning. The expression on his face suddenly changed.

"I don't know. I'm waiting for someone." He said in a cold tone. He's waiting for someone?

You didn't answer and just let him eat. So he's waiting for someone? Who could that be? After he finished eating he went straight to the balcony. you knew he was going to smoke there so you followed him.

He was leaning on the railings while smoking. You watched how the wind blew his hair. He just stopped smoking when he saw you.

"What?" He asked you.

"Stop smoking. It's bad for your health." You scolded him. He tilted his head before removing the cigarette from his mouth.

"I know, mahal." He replied lazily before smoking again.

You rolled your eyes at him before approaching him. He turned to you when he blew out the cigarette smoke. He frowned before putting away the cigarette he was holding.

"Stop calling me mahal."

"No."

"Come on! Give that endearment to your future girlfriend."

He tilted his head again "But you are my girlfriend." He joked so you slapped his arm. He laughed softly before ruffling your hair.

"I am not!"

"Yeah, yeah."

You saw how he threw away the cigarette before adjusting his position. He faced you then stared at you. He moved a little closer to you before tucking your hair behind your ear.

You were surprised by what he did but you just let him.

"You're like a forbidden fruit, mahal." He said in a low tone.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Izana just shook his head before flicking your forehead.

"Dumb as hell." He answered in a mocking tone. You were about to hit his arm when he suddenly ran inside.

"Get back here, asshole!"