4

Chapter 4

I stopped texting my friends when I heard Izana's voice that seemed to be talking to someone outside.I dropped my phone on the bed and quickly left the room to gossip.

I saw Izana talking to a beautiful woman. I watched as the girl was supposed to hold his hand, but Izana just pulled his hand away. Damn, that's too harsh?

"Izana, please! Talk to me! We didn't break up right? You still love me right?" She almost begged Izana who just stared at her coldly. Shit, what a drama!

"We broke up already, Mizuki."

"N-No! We didn't!"

"You cheated on me, bitch."

'I shouldn't watch them-- I won't gossip anymore.

I was about to go back to my room but stopped when Izana turned to me. He stepped closer to me which made me nervous. Shit! What the hell?

"Love, are we going on a date now?" He asked me sweetly. I froze when he suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist.

'What the fuck.

I looked at the woman's reaction, there was pain painted on her face because of Izana's actions.

I was surprised when he suddenly brought his face close to my ear.

"Say yes, and be my fake girlfriend for now." He whispered in a husky tone. I want to strangle him!

"No..." I whispered back.

He suddenly grabbed my chin "If you don't agree, I will kiss you." He gave me devilish grin before looking down at my lips. Can I kill him?

I swallowed when he suddenly brought his face closer to mine. I quickly averted my face from him.

'It's okay, you can do it Y/n! just pretend to be his girlfriend.

I took a deep breath before smiling sweetly at Izana. I hugged his arm and looked sweetly into his eyes. He seemed surprised by my sudden action. I don't want his kiss!

"Yes, baby! Let's date now? I miss you so much!" I answered sweetly at him. Before looking at the woman who's almost crying because of our fake relationship with Izana.

The woman suddenly cried "I-I hate you Izana! I fucking hate you!" She shouted before storming out.

When the woman left, we quickly distanced ourselves from each other.

"Disgusting..." He looked at you coldly.

You glared at him "You are more disgusting! I don't want you to kiss my lips so I agreed to be your fake girlfriend!" I shouted angrily. I took the throw pillow that was on the sofa and threw it at him.

He dodged quickly "That's just a joke, and I don't want to kiss your dirty lips either."

'WHAT?!

I fucking raised my middle finger at him "Fuck you, asshole!" I said angrily before entering my room. I slammed the door shut before calming myself down.

'I hate him! Urghhhh!

I took my phone from my bed, and quickly texted Emma.

You:

I hate your brother so much Emma!