11

Chapter 11

Izana quickly got out of the car when he saw you and Koko. He frowned when he saw your condition. You are next to Koko, sitting with your head down.

When Izana got close, he immediately went in front of you and knelt down. He grabbed your chin and lifted your head.

"Is she really drunk?" Izana asked.

Koko nodded his head "Yes, she's been quite for a while now."

"Okay." Izana replied. He held you and gently helped you to stand. "I'll take her home now. Thank you for taking care of her."

"You're welcome. I'll be going now."

Izana wrapped his arm around your waist to help you walk. When you got to his car. You sat in the front seat while Izana put the seat belt on you.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked as he looked at your face.

You only answered him with a blank expression. Izana frowned at your reaction.

"What?" He asked irritatedly. You shook your head.

"Nothing..."

Izana just nodded before going to the driver's seat. There was silence between them while they were in the car. Izana kept looking at you while driving, he doesn't know why his thoughts about you are bothering him.

He knew you're drunk but what surprised him was that you were quiet, instead of yelling and making noise.

When you got to the apartment, he helped you walk to your room. You sat on the edge of the bed while Izana stood by your side.

You sighed before laying down on the bed. Izana noticed that you were wearing sandals that you hadn't taken off yet. He knelt down and slowly removed your sandals.

When he stood up, he was surprised when you suddenly pulled him to the bed. He ended up on top of you, His eyes widened in shock. He stopped when you suddenly caressed his cheek.

His heart beats faster because of that.

"Mitsuya...." You whispered sleepily.

'Fuck.

Izana stopped at what you mentioned. Anger and irritation built up in his heart. He didn't know why, but he can only say one thing, he doesn't want that. he doesn't want that name.

"I am not him." Izana answered coldly before removing your hand from his cheek.

He got up from the bed irritated before staring at you who were already sleeping. He's still irritated because of what you said.

"Mitsuya huh? Who the fuck is Mitsuya? Her boyfriend?" He asked himself before looking away. A question suddenly came to his mind, what if Mitsuya was the reason why you got drunk today?

He shook his head before leaving your room. he tried to remove the distractions from his mind. He shouldn't interfere with you, right? after all, you're just his roommate.