28

Chapter 28

"What the heck!" You complained when Izana suddenly fell asleep on your shoulder. What the fuck? He was drunk but you didn't expect him to sleep after his confession.

You sighed before calling Kakucho for help. Good thing Kakucho came right away, he picked up Izana and put him in his car. You sat in the backseat with Izana who was just sleeping.

"Izana really likes you." Kakucho said making you look at him.

Your cheeks turned red because of what he said.

"R-Really? How did you know?"

"It's obvious." Kakucho looked at you for a moment before turning his gaze back to the road. You just nodded before looking at Izana who was sleeping soundly next to you.

You frowned as you remembered that Izana was with a girl earlier. Is she the Danica Miles they were referring to?

"Don't worry, Izana doesn't like Danica Miles. She's just Izana's ex fling okay?" Kakucho said that surprised you. How does he know you're thinking that?

You and Kakucho continued talking until you reached the apartment. Kakucho carried Izana to his room.

"I'll go now. Please take care of him." Kakucho smiled before he left the apartment. You waved at him before entering Izana's room.

You sat on the edge of his bed and stared at him. You suddenly remembered what he confessed to you earlier. You were still shocked by what he said earlier, but you can only say one thing. you're happy.

But you still can't reciprocate his feelings because you're not ready yet. You don't want to hurt Izana. You are still afraid to take risks, and maybe you should put yourself first.

You smile at him "Thank you for liking me Izana." you caressed his cheek before standing up. You looked at him one more time before leaving his room.

---

Your jaw almost dropped when you saw Izana's friends outside the apartment. They also brought food and drinks.

"Hello dear!" Ran winked at you. You just frowned at him.

"That's Izana's girl brother. Don't flirt with her."

You rolled your eyes at them before letting them inside. You were almost surprised to see Izana in the living room. his hair is messy and he looks like he just woke up. He stopped when he saw his friends.

"Hello boss!" They greeted Izana. Izana just looked at them coldly. his gaze also went to me. I swallowed before looking away from him. Calm down!

"Umm," You cleared your throat "I'll just get some snacks." You added before going to the kitchen.

When you got to the kitchen you immediately grabbed some snacks. Your heart was beating too fast because of his gaze earlier.

"I'm nervous..." You whispered to yourself.

"Why are you nervous mahal?"

Your eyes widened when you heard his voice. You couldn't move when you felt him behind. You felt his breath on your ear. What the fuck?

"I-Izana...." You whispered before slowly turning to him.

He smiled at you before tilting his head "Hmmm?"

"L-Leave!" I tried to push him but he was too strong. He grabbed my wrist and brought his face closer to mine.

Your whole face turned red because of what he did. Oh god!

"Hmm, your whole face is red. Do you like me?" He teased you. You swallowed hard and couldn't answer him.

Izana was about to speak but stopped when you both heard a noise from the door.

"Oww! What the fuck Ran?"

"Hanma get off me!"

"Chill bruh."

"Shit, Kisaki! Move!"

"I can't see them you assholes!"

"Stupid Rindou!"

"Why am I here?"

"Because you're curious too."

You were surprised to see Izana's friends at the door. They all gulped when they saw you and Izana staring at them. What the fuck? Are they watching us?

"Uh--umm, n-nice kitchen?" Ran stuttered before looking at his friends. They turned pale when Izana suddenly took out a knife.

"Mga putangina!" Izana left in front of me and chase after his friends who ran away.

'What the fuck just happened?