18

Chapter 18

Three months have passed since you met Izana. Izana and you became even closer-- even though he's always grumpy. But he's kind and sweet especially when he's in the mood.

But you noticed something different about Izana during those three months. He becomes more clingy to you. He always looks for you when you leave, and he never leaves you.

"Hi, mahal." He greeted when he saw you in the kitchen. He was only wearing shorts, his hair is messy and looks like he just woke up. It's fine, he's still handsome.

"Stop calling me that." I rolled my eyes at him. You watched him lean against the door and fold his arms.

"Never mahal."

'I used to search the meaning of mahal before. A romantic endearment for lovers only.

"I'm not your girlfriend so don't call me that."

"So? You're my mahal." He teased making me frown. Seriously? He won't listen to me, what a stubborn man.

'So stubborn!

After we finished eating breakfast, I went straight to my room to take a shower. My friends and I have a plan to go to the birthday party of Yumie, Pah's girlfriend. I know I will see Mitsuya again, I haven't talked to him in a long time.

I'm still on the moving stage right now, I'm doing my best to move on. I know there is something between them and Yuzuha, and it's okay for me. I support them.

After I showered, I immediately got dressed. I wore a halter pink dress that Emma gave me on my last birthday. When I got out, I immediately saw Izana leaning against the wall. He just stared at the floor as if he was deep in thought.

"Hey, I'm leaving okay? have fun here with your friends." I said before patting his shoulder.

He immediately looked at me "Do you want me to drive you there?"

I shook my head "No need. Have fun!" I pinched his cheeks before leaving the apartment.

"Okay, take care mahal!" You heard him shout which made you smile.

---

Two hours later, the tenjiku boys arrived. Ran and Rindou brought beers while Kakucho also brought foods. Ran and Rindou sat down on the sofa with Sanzu, who was already eating some food.

Kakuco, Izana, and Kisaki were on the other sofa while Koko and Hanma were on the floor.

"One beer please," Sanzu said to Koko who raised an eyebrow at him. Before Koko could give him the beer, Izana suddenly stopped him.

"Hep hep hep! that's not how to drink beer properly!" Izana said, confusing his friends.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Izana took a beer and put it in a small glass. His friends looked at him in awe when he suddenly gave it to Kakucho who was confused.

"What is this Izana?" Kakucho asked his friend.

Izana smiled at him "Drink it."

Kakucho just nodded and quickly drank the beer. Izana even gave him water which made him more confused, what the fuck?

"Drink water."

Kakucho was confused but he followed what Izana said.

Sanzu frowned "Do we really have to drink here?" Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Izana turned to him and gave him a cold expression. "That's how we drink in my country, so walang aangal mga putangina niyo. Niyaya niyo akong mag inom tapos pag ako na ang nag ano--may angal?"

His friends looked at him confused.

"Uh, what did you say?" Kisaki asked.

"Nothing." Izana smiled at him sarcastically. They continued drinking until they were all drunk.

Ran fell asleep on the floor, Sanzu who looked like he was on drugs. Hanma hugging Kisaki who was crying, Koko who also fell asleep next to Ran. Rindou and Kakucho who are still drinking beers, and the last one, Izana who acts like a child because he misses you.

Izana took his phone from the table to text you. even though he's dizzy he still texts you. he already misses you, he wants to see your face.

Izana:

Hey

I'm dizzy

Pls come back home

I miss you<3

Reply plsss

Kinda drunk rn

He sighed heavily. You didn't reply to him-- Izana thinks you might be busy, he doesn't want to be clingy to you but he can't control his feelings. He truly likes you now.

'He likes his buddy now.