30

Izana

You:

Hey

Where are you?

Can u do me a favor?

PLSS?

Izana:

Yes? What is it mahal?

I am with my friends

You:

Buy me some pads

Please?

I have my period today

😔😔

Can't stand

My whole body hurts too

Sorry for bothering you 😔

Izana:

Okay love

It's alright. You're important okay?

We're going to the grocery store now

You:

Thank you😭😭

---

"What kind of pads should we buy?" Kakucho asked Izana was looking at the pads section. He just shrugged his shoulders. He forgot to ask you. He doesn't know anything about those pads either.

"You have a sister, right? you should know what kind of pads we're going to buy." Kisaki said who was next to Hanma.

Ran frowned "Eh? Why is Emma included in the conversation? Do they have the same size?"

They all stopped at Ran's question. Rindou sighed. He wanted to strangle his older brother because of what he was saying.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Sanzu asked him.

"You know their puss----," Ran stopped talking when Izana suddenly came up to him and elbowed him in his stomach.

"Do you want to die?" Izana glared at him that made him swallow. Poor Ran.

"N-No..."

"Hurry up! People are looking at us!"

Kakucho shook his head in disappointment "What a dumbass..." He whispered before looking away from them.

"I'll just ask her." Izana said before texting you. After a while he looked again at the pads section. He was surprised when you texted him to buy pads with wings-- What does that mean? Do you girls fly when you wear that?

"Why Izana?" Kakucho asked him.

Izana looked at him "Let's fucking buy pads with wings."

"HUH? WITH WINGS?!" Hanma shouted surprisingly.

"Do they fly when they wear that thing?" Sanzu asked them. Koko frowned at him.

"Of course not asshole! Have you ever seen Senju fly while wearing that?"

"Well yeah, I saw her fly before when I was high."

"Oh fuck."

Kakucho sighed "You know what? Let's just ask the saleslady!"

Kakucho approached the saleslady. In the end the saleslady helped them choose pads.