CHAPTER I

Viserra's POV :

I sat on the throne in Dragon Stone Waiting for what ever little minion my brother, King Viserys would send to inform me of his wed to Alicent Hightower.

I didn't bother going to the wedding. As it would just be a bore considering my other brother Daemon was not going.

At least that is what I heard. Apparently the people hate the new Queen and are calling her the Hightower Whore curtesy of Daemon who started the name for Alicent after a drunken toast at a brothel.

In my opinion I think the wed is stupid. It isn't very beneficial for me either and if they have a son then daemon and I would no longer be in the line of succession to the throne.

As of right now, daemon is heir to the iron throne and I am second in line but if even one son is born from Alicent it would mean me and daemon are no longer in the line of succession anymore.

I was pulled out of my thoughts about my family as the great iron doors were heaved open and in came my brother Daemon much to my surprise.

I didn't expect him to be sent by my brother. Probably a punishment for calling Alicent a whore.

"Brother." I spoke to him as he walked up to the throne.

"A pleasure as always little sister." Daemon smiled down at me and he now stood right in front of me.

"What is is you want from me Daemon?"

"I want nothing"

I sighed "what is it Visery's wants."

"I am not his dog sister. I did not come here for him." He spat.

"Mhmm" I hummed "then why?"

"Can't I just visit my dear little sister?" He asked

I smiled at the comment before standing up. I was just a bit smaller then Daemon in height so my eyes just reached his eye line.

"I will ask you one last time." I
Spoke staring into his eyes. "What is it you want Daemon."

"Walk with me sister" he said before turning around and walking away. I followed shortly after in tow behind him. I walked with my hands clasped behind my back because when we were young Viserys always tried to hold my hand. I found it very irritating. So now I walk like this. It's sort of a bad habit. Although when I was a child Daemon showed no interest in me. Not even once. He was only interested in his dragon Caraxes,woman and his sword fighting.

I would always train in secret with my sword fighting skills in hopes of impressing him. It sort of worked out in the end as know we do converse sometimes.

"Viserra." Daemon spoke. I simply hummed in response.

"Do you know what I find strange about you."

"What"

"You are practically an adult but still have not married. Why is that sister"

"I could say the same to you."

"Oh but I am married" daemon spoke

"Then where is your wife." I siad bluntly. It's true though you never see them together and if I recall correctly the maids used to gossip a lot about all the mistresses Daemon would bring back to kings landing when I was only around 10 years of age. Daemon was 17 and already married.
Now I am 17 and Viserys hasn't even asked me about marriage.

"Very clever sister, but don't dodge the question." Daemon replied.

"I don't know Viserys never talks to me about those things. He hasn't even mentioned anything like that to me ever."

Suddenly Daemon stopped and turned to face me.

"Has it ever occurred to you that Viserys doesn't want you to get married because he loves you."he said seriously.

"daemon thats not funny"I said. I'm so done with his games all he ever does is mess around with me.

"I didn't say it was."

"The reason why I am not married doesn't concern you."

"so there is a reason ?" He smirked.

I pushed him away before walking off in the other direction toward the dragon keep at the castle.

" I'm just kidding" he said holding his hands up in defeat.

" I'm going to take axe out for a fly see you later." I said and continued walking away from him.

"Well your in luck." He said which made me stop to turn him.
"I was just on my way to take Caraxes for a ride as well. Looks like we can go together." Daemon said whilst he smirked down to me again.