CHAPTER XXI

•Kings Landing•
Viserra's POV :
( not edited )

My brother, Viserys sent us a letter just short of a week ago and since then me and Daemon have been living in a new shared chamber at Kings landing.
On the Far west wing of the castle, away from Viserys and Alicent's chambers.

"Don't you think it is rather risky being here my love." Daemon asked me in a soft tone before walking over to me.

"It is fine. We cannot be afraid of Viserys and his little tricks and acts."

"I know but I wouldn't want you to get hurt." He replied, now standing hall in front of me. "Neither would I you my darling." I lifted my hand to cup his cheeks. "And as long as I breath that shall not happen to either of us."

"As long as we breath." Daemon corrected me before smirking down to me. Are gazes connected.

"Of course, as long as we breath."

Daemons POV :

Shortly after me and Viserra's little moment we were both called to the throne room to discuss rations for winter and plans of action to take for the best chances pf survival.

I was very surprised that Viserys was even letting us come home let alone to be discussing matters of the kingdoms with his small council of unworthy men and Bastards.

Vissera and I still made are way to the throne room, arms linked and talking about all sorts of things. Until are conversation came to an abrupt stop at the presence of Otto Hightower now accompanied us.

He kept sending glares are way. There was silence that surrounded us. Not an awkward silence but more of a tense silence.

"So the shameful rumours are true." Otto spoke suddenly to us.

"Shameful rumours?" Vissera was quick to question him back.

"Yes shameful rumours of you and Daemon. Betraying your brothers dear trust, only to leave king's landing with nothing but scum like Daemon. A waste of talent Viserra. A pity." He spat back to her.

"How dare you speak about Daemon like that. I am your princess and he is the heir!" She shouted back stopping to star at Otto.

"Otto." I firmly called his name. "Don't forget your place. And don't forget that this city and very castle was built by mere people and can be taken down by dragons. That we are in possession of."

"Are you threatening are king." He exclaimed. Anger was now clear in not only Otto's eyes but his tone.

"No. We are threatening you and your position." Viserra spoke up. That should put him in his place.

I grabbed Viserra's waist and pulled her to my side before ending the conversation.

"Be careful on the steps Otto. There are many and it is a awfully great fall."

I could see Viserra's smirk at my remark and i ro was finding this conversation very thrilling. I was afraid that Kings Lading had grown boring and bothersome in me and my sisters time away. I'm glad Otto is here to entertain us with his words. That mean nothing because he is nothing and is definitely nothing compared to us.