CHAPTET XXVIII

( slight lemons 🍋)
Viserra's POV:

I was so happy. I don't think I have felt this at 'home' in my entire life. Not once had Daemon ever seen my imperfections, only my perfections and now we were finally one forever.

"Viserra, darling." I was pulled from my thoughts as he called me.

"Daemon, my love."

He laughed at the nickname before picking up and hugging me. My legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.

We had only been married for around a week but it felt like years of bliss.

"You know you should be careful of your actions around me." He smirked.

"Really and why is that?" I replied with a hint of sarcasm in my voice as I spoke.

"I don't think I would be able to hold back, my darling Viserra." He whispered into the crook of my neck, his breath fanning down my shoulder making me shiver slightly.

Before he placed me down, but with both his hands still cupping my waist. Are eyes met each others. A dominant fire in both of are amethyst orbs.

"Don't hold back then."

Daemon smiled at my words before he started to kiss me roughly but passionately. It was the sort of kiss that secret lovers would have, a fiery, lustful kiss.

Each one of us craved the other. Each one of us needed the other. It became increasingly clear by the day that the we were destined for the eternal love of one another.

The kiss lasted a while before he pulled back to let me catch a breath before going in to kiss me again.

His hands lifted me slightly so I was now sat on the table in are chambers and he opened my thighs placing himself in the middle so I was practically straddling him.

His hand caressed my inner thigh, teasingly as the kiss became more and more lustful and needy.

Until he finally broke the kiss and rested his head on my shoulder once more. His hand staying in its place, moving up and down my leg.

"You honestly don't know what you do to me. Vissera." He breathed out.