CHAPTER XIII

•throne room•
Daemons POV :
(Not edited)

Viserys bought me down to the throne room to continue are conversation. I already knew what he was going to question me about. He wants to know all about me and Viserra's relationship.

"Daemon. Stop toying with our sister."

" i am not toying her." I felt irritated that he thought I was.

"Then need I remind you that you are married." Viserys added.

"Not by my choice brother."

"By choice or not the marriage remains." My brother seemed very angry.

"Look Daemon." Viserys siad whilst sighing rubbing his temples with his hand. "I plan on marrying Viserra off soon. Just please leave her alone."

"I will not let you do that Viserys." I said spite filling my tone.

" You are letting your personal feelings for viserra mess her life up. Just let her be Wed to someone else."

"No. I will not let that happen. Lady Rhea Róyce is on her death bed and we both know it." I said. It was no secret The lady of the Vale Rhea had fallen terribly Ill with a bad cold.
"Let me marry Viserra."

"Does Viserra even know you want to wed her for a good fuck." He spat back.

"We both know that is not my intention of marrying her. You know I have loved her since we were kids."

I heard Viserys scoff. "Duty come first over love" was all he said.

"If you marry are sister off i will burn your people and your cities to the ground." I shouted.

Viserys stayed quite for a moment before he spoke again.

"We are wasting time arguing brother. We both know women her age usually already have a husband and a few kin." Viserys said.

"Then i suppose i should be quick." I reapplied smirking.

Before I turned to leave the room i spoke once more.

"But remember this Viserys. You will reap what you sow. So if you do marry her off. I will have your sons head." I slammed the door behind me as i left.

I didn't care that I was threatening the hier. I knew my brother was too soft to hurt me.

I had always been rebellious to Viserys and the stupid  customs and traditions of are family. That why I left for dragon stone castle for years.

Until Viserys demanded me back to wed. I hated the idea and stayed away for as long as i could. Until he threatened to hurt Viserra if I didn't return. So shortly after I came home to Kings landing to ensure her safety.

Before I married Lady Ròyce i despised every minute of it and never showed my new 'wife' any attention.

That's when I realised the only person I wanted was Viserra.