CHAPTER X

•Kings landing•
Viserra's POV :

I was taking a short stroll around the gardens of Kings landing. I used to do this a lot as a young girl but as I got older and Viserys shipped me away to Dragon Stone castle. The visits to the beautiful garden become less and less until I no longer had time to visit.

I had made many found memory's here. Playing around the roses and other flowers. Sometimes I would also see Daemon around here but he would only glance at me when I was a child not even bothering to converse with me. So much has changed since then. We had gotten very close and a lot more affectionate with each other.
Thinking of Daemon i realised I hadn't seen him for a few days. I wonder what he is doing, as it wasn't an uncommon sight to see us both wondering the castle and Dragons pit together nowadays.

I stopped thinking as I heard somone else approach me.

"Excuse me, Princess." They bowed.

It seemed to be a mere maid of the castle.

"Your presence has been asked for in the throne room." She finished before leaving abruptly.

Why would I be needed in the throne room? It must be a pressing matter if it was so suddenly decided.

• throne room•

As the doors to the throne room came into view and opened in front of me. I stared to the other end of the room looking at the Iron throne not expecting to see Daemon sat on it instead of Viserys.

No one else was present in the room only me and Daemon. I was slightly confused. Until I realised it was obviously him who asked for my presence here considering no one else was with us.

As I stopped a few meters in-front of the throne. Meeting my brothers gaze on me. The room was silent. Until Daemon broke it.

"Sister, it's good to see you." He said through a smile before standing up and walking over to me. We were very close in proximity now.

"It's good to see you too as always Daemon"

He suddenly bought his hand to my cheek rubbing his thumb over my defined cheek bones.

"Did I ever mention just how beautiful you are Viserra." He spoke out of the blue.

"You don't need to tell me I know" I smirked.

He smiled at my remark letting a small chuckle escape his lips.

We were so close. Are foreheads almost touching and I couldn't help but feel a slight tension between us both. After all you couldn't deny that me and Daemons glances to each other had become more frequent and are affections to one another more often also.

"What is it you wanted Brother. You were the one to call me here. If I'm correct"

He dropped his hand from my cheek before he spoke again.
"I just wanted to see you again"

I felt a small heat rise up to my cheeks at what he said. Why am I blushing?
It was a normal thing to say to someone.

I quickly turned away from Daemon in hopes he won't see the light couloir that now adored my cheeks.

"Don't hide from me Viserra." He spoke softly. Moving in to hug me from behind.
"I'm right here" he spoke once more

"What are you doing." I was slightly confused and flustered by his sudden action towards me.

He sighed before moving away from me again.

"I want to talk to you about who you are considering for your Wed."

"I don't want to talk about it." I didn't want a repeat of the other night from a few weeks ago. That was a very intriguing conversation but not one I wished to have with Daemon again. Something awoke inside me that very day. Something for Daemon but I pushed it back down.

"Well I do."My brother spoke once more in a sharper tone now.

"Later." I muttered before leaving the throne room and leaving Daemon behind there aswell .