CHAPTER VIII

•Kings Landing•
Viserra's POV :

I sat in my chambers utterly bored. It was already mid-day and I hadn't seen Daemon yet. So I just decided to stay here whilst sorting out some things for Dragon Stone castle.

"Maybe I should try find Daemon". I thought out loud.

I decided I would go look for him and left my chambers shortly after. Where would he be?Maybe his chambers I thought to myself.

I walked through the large hall leading to a smaller corridor were Daemons Chambers should be. Unless he changed them for a bigger one but I don't think he would do that.

I gently knocked against the wooden door a few times. No answer. I sighed to myself before I heard talking on the other side.

So he is in here.

"Daemon. It's me" I said.

"One moment Sister." Was all he shortly replied with.

I waited outside for what felt like hours but it was only really a few minutes.

I'm not sure why I was so keen on seeing my brother. I didn't have anything to say to him I just wanted to be in his company. I did enjoy spending time around Daemon even though he can be very cocky.

I leaned against the wall by the door when suddenly it opened.

The same lady from the Feast came out. Her hair was messy and her clothes had clearly only just been put on. She looked like she had been crying. A lot.

She quickly ran past me and down the corridor.

I pushed myself of the wall and entered the room.

Only to find Daemon standing up in front of his bed. Shirtless and his hair was slightly duishshevlied.

" you had fun I see" I said whilst frowning.

I then shut the door and walked over to his desk and sat on top of the table crossing my leg over one another.

"Mmm" he hummed before walking over to me and stopping right in front of me so my legs were practically touching his.

"Jealous" he smirked.

I just stared at him with an emotionless face.

"Why would I be"

He leant down and whispered into my ear."I know when your lying"

His breath fanned out down my neck sending shivers all across my body. He then moved back to facing me whilst smirking.

"Your so annoying" i sighed.
"And if I was lying. What would you say to that?" I asked.

" I would say-" Daemon was cut short as the door flung open revealing Sir Cristen Cole a knight of the castle.

My brother stepped away from me leaving some distance between us.

"I'm sorry is Interrupted anything my Prince and Princess" the knight spoke.

Just as Daemon opened his mouth to speak I spoke first.

"You weren't." I bluntly stated before hoping of the table to stand up.

"What is it you want." Daemon asked him bitterly.

I always new my brother hated all the knights and guards when he was at Kings landing. After all Daemon was arguably one of the strongest amongst the Targaryens and knights.

"We were just informed that Caraxes ate one of the Dragon keepers."

My eyes widened.

"What" I muttered.

"Alright. I'll go see Caraxes soon. Please leave us." Daemon ordered Sir Cristen Cole.

"As you wish." He said before turning to me. "See you around my princess." He said smiling at me.

Idiot was all I thought to his comment about 'seeing me around'.

The Action didn't go unnoticed by Daemon.

"You know him?" He asked me.

I simply hummed in response. Whilst watching as Daemon walked to the other side of the room and stated putting a shirt on.

"I'm going to see Caraxes, want to come?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I smiled.