CHAPTER III

• Dragon Stone Castle •
Viserra's POV:
(Picture above is Viserra's dragon riding robe)

It has been a week or so since Daemons visit and around 2 weeks since Viserys and Alicent wed.

I was just about to retire to my chambers when I got informed that a raven was sent from kings landing addressed to me.

I was confused at who would write to me unless something was urgent. So I immediately asked for the letter to be sent to my chambers.

As soon as I arrived I opened the letter.

Dearest Viserra,
I the king request your presence at kings landing. My new wife, Alicent Hightower is with child and in true Targaryen tradition I wish for you and daemon to be presence through the pregnancy. As you two are my most trusted family members. I will be tasking you and Daemon with Alicent's protection.

Yours sincerely,
                        King Viserys Targaryen.

Idiot. I immediately thought. Why would he have me and daemon protect Alicent. We both despise her and if she gives birth to a son me and Daemons line of succession would be screwed. If anything we should kill Alicent I thought.

Nether the less I will go. I decided to not write back. Replying to ravens and letters isn't really my thing.

•the next morning•

I woke up early, preparing to leave for Kings landing by mid day. I changed into my dragon riding robes and left my chambers to the dragons keep.

As soon as I arrived at the keep i was greeted by axe. As she nuzzled her head against me.

"Hello axe" I said in valeryen my thick accent showing through.

"Ready to go back home? Huh girl"I said continuing to speak in dragon tongue.

I already had most of my things at Kings landing so I didn't pack much.
It felt good to finally be going home. I could of gone home earlier but I wanted to avoid Viserys and Alicent.

Mostly because I found Viserys very annoying as a child and that grew into a sort of toxic hatred. That's why I tend to only associate myself with Daemon as he can be a bit cocky but he was nice. Kind off. Depended on who you are.

Just as kings landing came into my line of sight. I suddenly felt another loud dragons roar from above me.

Before I had time to look up I saw Caraxes. Right above me. Up side down. Daemon was hanging down in front of me are foreheads almost touching.

"Hello Viserra" he spoke whilst smirking.

"Hello Daemon." I replied in a monotone voice.

His eyebrows furrowed
"what's wrong?" He asked me.

"I'm tired daemon. I have been travelling for almost the whole day and axe is tired to. I don't have time for this" I relied.

Suddenly daemon dropped from Caraxes saddle and onto axe saddle with me.

"Daemon. Go away" I said irritated.

"I'll bring you and axe back. You just sleep." He said before Turing his back to me and leading Raxes down to the Dragon Keep at kings landing.

I sighed before leaning my head against his back. Daemon stiffened at the sudden contact. "Dont move i'm going to sleep." I told him. Getting a small hum from Daemon in reply.