CHAPTER IXX

•Kings Landing•
Viserys POV :

I felt disgraced by my siblings actions towards me.

They only announced there wed a few nights ago. Yet half of Kings Landing seemed to already now all about it.

I had hoped to keep this a family matter but clearly Viserra and Daemon were cunning as ever and thought of ways around this.

They knew i wouldn't except there proposal to wed and they used that knowledge against me. They clearly already had a plan of what to do if I disagreed to anything they said.

They had manipulated me.

I always believed that it would be I to marry Viserra when we were younger. But duty called and always came first before that love. Which is something neither of them understand. My love for Viserra faded away after I married Aemma but it was slightly still there. In the depths of my mind and heart.

I think that is why there wed angered me even more. To sit here and know what they will do.

But I can't hurt them. This is my little brother and baby sister. If I was to go to war against them the dragons would clearly die when put against theirs and there would be the case of the crown and the inner family of the king being in dismay.

Which would mean anyone could attack king's landing and probablylay Siege to the great castle.

I just couldn't risk open ear with them both.

Especially together they would bothe be ten times more powerful and ten times more cunning the me.

There was only two more choices available to me.

Letting them wed and have it there way. But that what weaken the look of my position as king to everyone. I wouldn't want to be other throwed.

Or I would try to kill them both. That would be difficult. One in killing then, as they are both very skilled with a sword and have the dragons plus each other and I truly don't think I can harm my younger siblings.

Even as a boy I always had a soft spot for my little sisters smile and brothers youthful laugh and games we would play together. I couldn't just betray them. After all they did only want to  wed but I wouldn't allough it as as long as I had my wits. All I needed was to stop there wedding.