CHAPTER XXVI

•Kings Landing•
Normal POV :

The wedding of the century was what it was currently known as. The maids have spread gossip to the people of the Princess's beautiful dark gown with red flaming dragons on it. So the people had also gossiped. Until now almost the whole city was awaiting to see the couples wedding but more importantly the beautiful princess and handsome Prince. Many believed there marriage was a good idea. Considering they shall both produce godly beautiful babes that the whole world would coo over for years at there looks.

Of course this was just the words of the common folk, the higher born lady's and lords talked more about the disgrace of them practically manipulating the king to approve to there wed. But still many other high borns disagreed and were happy with the arrangement. There was many mixed emotions to the news of the wed.

Lord Tyroin Lannister was rather saddened by the news of the arrangement as he had wished to wed Viserra like many other lords had.

And many of those Lords daughters were saddened by the same reason for Daemon. He was possibly one of the highest Bachelors around the seven kingdoms. Not for long though.

•throne room•
Daemon's POV :

We had decided to hold are wedding in the throne room. For the simple reason to infuriate are older brother even more.

We were to be wed right in front of the iron throne. Forged from Aegon the conquer's defeated enemy's swords.
And it was to happen later on today.

I still haven't seen my dearest bride since a few days ago but I knew that when I saw her later that she would be the most beautiful thing in this world to me.

__________________________

Sorry for the recent short chapters I'll upload the wedding chapter later this
evening :)

AND ASLO WHO SAW EPISODE FOUR OF HOUSE OF THE DRAGON. cause Rhaenyra and Daemons little adventure was so cute the way they held hands😭 and ofc the kinda spicy scene!

Also do u guys want some NSFW chapters or not please vote in the comments ;)