-Ideal Afternoon-

So... I suddenly got the small idea to write what I would kinda like to experience- nothing crazy, just... something nice. Something that I think'll make me a bit happy.

I'm gonna be writing this in 2nd person point of view, if you don't mind.

*****

The bus comes to a slow screeching halt shortly after the last one, opening the doors as you get up from your seat near the front, pausing your music and passing by the bus driver who tells you she hopes you have a nice weekend. She makes you slightly smile a bit with her words, and you step off the bus, taking out your earbuds as you walk across the street and take off your mask.

You decide to quickly check the mailbox, and you do so. There's only a letter or two inside of it, so you grab them and carry them along with your bookbag and school information papers held in your arm.

You start the short walk back home along the path of dirt, small rocks, and pebbles, looking at all of the trees and nature around you. You feel somewhat at peace for the few minutes it takes to walk home, deciding not to talk to yourself as you usually did on your short walks alone.

You make it home, opening the screen door of the porch and unlocking the front door with your house key as you hear the screen door shut on its own as it usually did (because of the spring), and you step inside, shutting the door behind you.

What were you to do once you had the house to yourself for a short while? Why, do whatever you wished! Play video games! Happily chat with your friends online! Draw or write with your hearts content!