-Kaichu!-

So, about a day or two ago, I bought this silly little game off of the EShop called "Kaichu", it's a kaiju (giant monster) dating Sim, and I'm here to give my thoughts on the game so far!

There's 3 main human characters, 2, actually. The 3rd one is just sorta... there. There's the two news reporters who report on the monsters at the start and end of the game, along with in-between levels. The third character is just... a guy who works for the army, who wants to split up the monster couple.

The monster you play as is called "Gigachu", a monster that's emerged from the ocean to find a partner. You have 6 choices; a plant-like moth, a sea hydra, a scorpion-turtle hybrid, a mushroom-jellyfish monster? I think?? A buff bird monster, and some kind of humanoid made of lava.

You make your choice at the start, and there's a few levels for each act. You roam around the map, chose a location to destroy with the other monster, which is basically a date, cool. You're asked a question and given three answers to chose from. There's three reactions based on if you answered right or not-

You chose the best answer, both monsters will do a strong attack to the location, and increase your bond the most.

Chose the okay answer, both monsters will attack, just not very much. You still get closer, just not as much.

The wrong answer, and neither monster will attack.

If the location isn't 100% destroyed by the end of the level, the monsters relationship won't get better.

After a few levels, the army General guy I noted about earlier interrupts the news report, saying that they plan to spilt the monsters apart. The two reporters are doubtful that anything could spilt the couple apart.

Another level or two later, and the general interrupts the news again. He claims that they'll be successful in splitting the couple apart by using a giant robot called Mechachu, to analyze their relationship and, well, mess it up.

The two monsters set off of their next "destroy a landmark" date, and Mechachu shows up, asking questions. The first half of the questions can be answered correctly without fail. However, the last few questions, you'll fail, always. You're supposed to fail.

After the defeat, the couple is split up. Gigachu askes it's friends for advice. After this, they encounter Mechachu again- and this time, you can win!

And after that, yaayyy!! The two monsters have a happy ending together!
I'd give the game a 10 outta 10. Simple, short, but enjoyable.