-Other Headcanons!-

Oh hey- I've never mentioned this before, cause I never found a good time to..

But other creepypasta characters do exist in my AU, but most of ém are in Hell.

Jeff (aka; Jeff the killer), is in Hell. Ended up getting shot to death by police and wound up in a psych ward in Hell where... the workers there had somehow "cured" him using hypnosis. Now, he's just a really pale teenager who works in a camera shop run by Smile Dog. Whenever anyone tries to get him to remember anything past his breaking point, he freezes up for a while... so just... don't.

Jane (aka: Jane the killer (but not really a killer)), wound up in Hell, much like Jeff... but she doesn't remember how she died. She's trying to let go of her grudge on Jeff since he doesn't remember anything past the birthday accident that messed up his whole body.

Nina (who's a fangirl of Jeff), somehow wound up in Hell as well... and she won't stop basically harassing and annoying Jeff... which is why Jane offers to do Jeff's job while Nina is nearby so he can hide in a closet until she's gone.

Smile Dog? Well, he runs a camera store in Hell after retiring from doing the usual 'killing people for almost no reason' thing. So the doggo has a camera store :D  he likes it.

SlenderMan? He lives in the woods. He just chills.

ClockWork is in Hell and works in a thrift shop with (eyeless) Jack.

Toby's still alive and doing mostly fine. Crashes at SlenderMan's house sometimes.

Ben? Uh... his haunted cartridge was destroyed one day... nobody really know where the kid is... Xeno's a bit worried about him...

Sally's a ghost girl scout that annoys SlenderMan about cookies...

And uhh....

I think that's it for now...