-A ramble about Red's design-

Have I ever rambled about how awesome and creepy and perfect Red's design is?

Like, you can't look at this and not tell me this is both creepy and cool.
Seriously, Red's design is practically perfect- at least to me.

The first time the audience sees Red- or his face, at least- is an icon at the end of the board on Pathos, where the base is. Just looking at Red's face alone sorta gives the audience chills: the eyes that just seem to stare into your soul, the details in his face like the bags under his eyes, his near permanent frowning. It all makes Red's face somewhat haunting the first time you see it.

Then when the audience gets to the chase, and gets to see the entirety of Red's land form and go "what in God's name is that thing?!" And rightfully so.
The scaley look of his torso, his long and pointy tail, and his long spider-like legs combined with the creepiness of his face makes Red's design alone creepy and awesome.

Hell, Red becomes scarier as a character as you learn about him throughout the story- he can run really fast, can kill the player's monster in one hit on the chase levels, the fact he can use his jaws like a claw to grab a monster from a distance, can summon mines in the water, has other forms, can possess people, can breathe fire, can hurt souls, can seemingly warp the world of the game to his liking, and nearly killed Zach at the end.

...Man, Red is cool. And terrifying. But still cool.