❤️Chapter 6❤️ First Operation

(A/N: The picture is a fanart by theanimedonut. Thanks so much!)

A child's dream is to live forever happy

-Aiko Suzuki

THIRD PERSON'S POV

22 August 2039

"Yay~" Aiko beams in happiness.

"What are you so happy about Aiko?" Kido asks.

"Tomorrow's my first time being part of an operation, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, operations aren't that fun unless you get to kill people. Well that's my thinking."

"Gee, is killing people all you think about?"

"What else is there to think about?" Kido say, taking a sip of his packet drink.

"Hm.. Maybe..."

"What?"

"Nevermind... We are going Oshima for the operation right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. I heard great things about it! We can have so much fun!"

"Fun? We are going there for work."

"Ugh. Mind providing some positive outlook on this conversation? I am doing my best to be the old me!"

"That's the problem. You are trying to hard. Just be yourself." Kido told her with stern eyes, causing Aiko to shrink back and walk away.

"Wait up ! Where do you think you are going?"

"Bathroom."

"You know... Being your bodyguard, I have to follow you everywhere..." Kido teases and grins mischievously.

Aiko got what he meant and her face turned red. She says in a 'danger alert' tone, "Go to hell Kido."

Kido laughs at it like it was a joke. Aiko rolls her eyes and walks away.

+++

23 August 2039

"Eh? This place is so beautiful~" Aiko exclaimed and turned her head to face Gai, "Can we go play at the beach?"

"I suppose you can, but Kido has to take care of you," Gai replies.

"Gee. Thanks Gai," she replies and turns to face Kido, "Come on! Let's go!" She grabbed Kido's arm and ran to the toilet to change into her swimwear.

Kido stood outside the toilet awkwardly and waited. Maybe I should go play too? He thought. Then he remembered that he had a job and it was a take care of Aiko, he can't play unless the job is done.

Aiko walked out in her swimwear, which was a pink kidish bikini. The top was striped pink and white, it fit well with Aiko's small chest and the bottoms was covered with a translucent pink mini skirt. Very Kawaii~

Kido looked at Aiko.

Aiko looks so cute... He thought and tried to prevent himself from blushing. Aiko felt embarrassed and abit unhappy, seeing that Kido was not changed into any swimwear. She says, "Kido, why aren't you changing?"

"I have to work, I have no time to play at the beach," he replies.

"Eh? Then how about this. If you were to 'bodyguard' me, wouldn't it be easier if you are closer to me? Playing?"

"Hmm, guess you are right. But I don't have any swimwear," Kido complainED.

"Ah~ Don't need a worry about that!" She says cheekily and points at the shop.