❤️Chapter 11❤️ Aiko's Void

Voids are a taken form of a person's fears, personalities and likings
-anonymous

AIKO'S POV

What is this? Why am I here? I looked down at my clothes. I wasn't in my 'Funeral Parlour' uniform, I was in the clothes I had on when I was younger...

"Aiko? Are you okay?" Young Kido asked.

I looked up abruptly and said, "Yup! ... What is the date today?"

"Well that's random. It is October 21st." He replied.

I gasped.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No, nothing's wrong," I replied.

Nothing's wrong except 21st October was the day he made the promise... What did this mean? And since when could my void send me back in time?

I blinked. This time I was standing up, looking at a familiar girl and Young Kido sitting under a cherry tree.

I gasped.

That was me! The two were laughing and talking to each other... Exactly what does it mean?!

+++

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"So she just went unconscious?" Gai asked.

"Yup! What's with the glow though?" Kido asked.

"You didn't anger her, right?" Gai asked.

"I might have..." Kido replied.

"I knew it," Gai said.

"Know what Gai?" Kido asked.

"Well, Aiko's void is a special type. It has three abilities. The first one to heal. It shows the kind part of her. The second one, the explosive cloned voids of hers are summoned by her when she is angered or feeling strong emotions. It shows that she is lonely. The third one is the ability to go back in time or the part of time a past memory or in other words, hers or another person's mind. It shows how much she cares about the past. Her void is called, The Lover's Heart," Gai explained, "She must love you dearly and it became like this when she heard what you said to me. Do you feel any guilt yet Kido?"

"Why would I be guilty?" Kido asked.

"Because she might not be able to come back," Gai replied.

"WHAT?! How can that be? Couldn't we just force her to wake up. She's right here," Kido asked.

"We can't wake her up. She might die if we do that. Her soul is in her mind. If we force her to wake up. Her soul will be trapped in there forever and then leading to her body not functioning as the soul isn't there," Gai explained.

Kido placed his hand on Aiko's head and thought, "What have I done?"

+++

AIKO'S POV

I reached out and tried to touch the younger me, but my hand went right through her. I gasped, then I heard a voice behind me, it was saying hello. I turned around and saw the younger version of me. I reached out and tried to touch her. However this time I could touch her. I looked back under the tree. The younger me I couldn't touch was still there. I looked back at the younger me that I could touch. She grinned and said, "You are wondering why there are two of you, right?" I nodded.

"Well, I am not exactly her. The one you can't touch is just a figment of your memory, while I am the controller of these memories. You are the soul," she explained.