Chapter 1

Lukario and LunarShine (aka Luna) were watching as Lukario's parents packed her bags. They were sending Lukario to live with her grandmother, Scarlet, for a few years. Lukario doesn't mind her parents sending her away.....it's Luna she's worried about. Luna kept peeking through the window.

"Okay all done.....honey what's wrong?" Her mother asked

"Will Luna be able to come with me?" Lukario asked

Her father nodded. "Of course, we need another pair of eyes on you."

Luna smiled and looked up at the sky. Brother Ratchet......where are you? Are you okay? I.......I wish to see you again......so you can see our new little sister.....the 'squishy' human.

A few days later.

Luna rode down the dusty streets of Nevada. Lukario was asleep and smiling. Luna felt like if someone was watching her.......which is not all a lie. She continued to drive until a ground bridge opened up in front of her causing her to swerve off road and speed off in a random direction,  away from civilization.

"Catch that Auto Scum!"

Luna cursed and speed off faster than before. Lukario woke up and looked back.

"Who?"

"Cons......bad guys.......HEY!" Lukario looked at the Autobot insignia "TURN AROUND AND BUCKLE UP YOU COULD GET HURT!"

Lukario groaned but complied. Lucky she did too, they shot at Luna causing her to have to transform and shoot back. She was close to some canyons and decided to hide.......and hide Lukario.

~At the Autobot base~

Ratchet stared at the screen in horror, joy, angry, and sadness. He finally had his sister back. LunarShine. He called Optimus and the other to see.

"Wait, your telling me you have a sister!?" Miko yelled backing up

"Yes and currently she is being chased by cons!"

Optimus nodded. "She is a great warrior and friend."

"Well, what are we waiting for!? Let's Go!" Bulkhead yelled

Ratchet quickly opened a ground bridge to Luna's location.

Be okay Shine we're coming for you!

~back with Luna and Lukario.~

Luna hid behind a bolder inside a cave. She was worried. There were too many to fight and not a single opening to get Lukario to safety. She was sadden when another ground bridge opened.

Great more.....bots......the Autobots!

The team started to beat the con forces. Almost a full 5 minutes after they showed up the cons retreated. Optimus stepped forward

"LunarShine!"

"They know you?" Lukario asked

Luna nodded and stepped out from her hiding spot.

"Good to see you all again."