Chapter 13

LunarShine's POV

I sighed as Ratchet tried to find Luka or the War Ship. I was worried. What would they be doing to her, was she hungry, cold, sick, in pain, violated!

Oh my god! Her family is going to kill me! They trusted me and I let her get kidnapped! Oh how could I let this happen! I'm awful! I'm horrid! I'm a monster!

"Your pacing again."

I stopped at Arcee's voice. I hadn't notice I was pacing again. I grumbled and sat down but shot up again and started to pace. Arcee sighed grimly.

"She'll be fine."

"How do you know. She's an innocent little one, her family trusted me and I failed them. I'm horrible!"

"Your not horrible Luna." Cee said

"I know Luka! She won't stand it for long and she'll breakdown. She'll start looking for someone to cling to, once attaches she's going to be easier to manipulate and - and - and..."

I felt Energon tears slip down my face as I sat down and curled in on myself. I was pulled into a hug. I looked up to see Ratchet's worried face.

"I let her down, I let my baby sister down." I cried into his shoulder

Third Person POV

Ratchet felt his heart break as his sister sobbed into his shoulder.

'I let her down, I let my baby sister down.'

Ratchet remembers his her felt when he thought he lost Luna.

Flashback

Ratchet stared at Optimus is shock.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't reach her in time."

He couldn't understand how...Luna was a sparkling of good! She don't deserve to be captured.

"You know what their going to do...she's almost of age."

He growled at Sideswipe. Ratchet turned back to Optimus.

"We have to rescue her. Megatron will either kill her or..."

The thought of his sister being forced to bear the sparkling of these filthy deceptions was horrible. He leaned against the wall just as his will broke. He sobs uncontrollably.

"I let her down, I let my baby sister down!" He yelled as Optimus and the entire Autobots watched

Flashback End

Ratchet picked Luna up and took her to her room. He promised something as he laid her down. When he got back everyone looked at him

"I let one sister down once." He walked up to the computer "I won't let down another."