Chapter 3

LunarShine's POV

I watched as BulkHead followed us to Scarlet's house. Last time we where here her trees were still tiny for me or anybot to transform. I pulled up to her backyard and saw that her bamboo trees were not only tall enough to transform, but since we were farther from the city to be in the city and they were thick.....good cover. I watched as Scarlet let us into the back. She smiled as I let Luka out. Luka hugged her grandmother and took her things to the porch. I transformed into my not beast or transport form. Yes I have 3 forms, A dragon, me and a car but I won't tell you what car just yet. Either way Bulk hesitated but transformed too. Scarlet looked at him and smiled.

"A friend?"

I nod and sit down. Scarlet pulls out 2 lawn chairs and sets them up while Luka played with the dogs, SweetPea and Rocket. Bulk sat next to me. He looked at Scarlet confused.

"How old is she?"

"I may be old but I can still hear young man." Scarlet said standing up

Bulk looked down and blushed. Luka came back and smiled.

"Ganny is 59 but she looks young."

"What!? I thought she was like 30 or something lower no way she 50." Bulk said

I laughed as did Luka. Scarlet smiled.

"I get that a lot. But Luna shouldn't y'all be getting somewhere?"

"Oh right the base! Sorry Luka but you have to stay." I said

"Its Kay." Luka said using a way of talking unique to her only

I smile as Bulk and I drove back to base. We arrived without any problems. I smiled at the Lab Rat. (Her teaser name for Ratchet.) He was so wrapped up in his mind and work that I was able to scare him.

I had snuck up behind him and said 'Boo' causing he screamed like a little girl and...oh Optimus is here.

"First I'd like to say that its great to have not only have an Allie but a friend and family member back."

I smiled and nodded.

"Second how long have you been on earth and how did you first come in contact with the humans?"

"All right it all started...."

~FlashBack 3rd person POV~

Luna landed near an abandon city. Her ship was completely destroyed. She walked out holding her side. It was bleeding and she only knew how to make light repairs. To her luck tho, a little 4 year old and her older brother were in the area when they saw her crash land. They drove up to the space ship and investigated. The girl, Lukario, climbed onto the ship go get a better view of the area when she spotted Luna.

"Roke Look A Robot!" She yelled jumping up and down

It caught both Luna's and Roke's attention. Lukario slipped and screamed. Her brother was to far to get to her but Luna however was close enough to catch her. Catching and placing her on the ground she fell back due to energon lost.

"What's wrong Miss?" Lukario asked

"I-I'm hurt."

Roke ran up to see the gental giant bleeding to her death. Acting quickly he got his power tools and started to patch her up lightly or at least enough for her to survive until they got to the shop. Lukario got into the tow truck knowing they had to go. In a matter of minutes they were in a mechanics work shop patching Luna up. Lukario was waiting to see if she was going to make it.

It was 3 hours before they had stopped the bleeding and placed her on and 'IV'. The 'IV' was filled with energon, which at the time they didn't know. It took a week for her to heal and gain consciousness again. First thing she saw was Lukario.

"Ya okay miss?"

"Y-yes. Where am I?"

"At ma brothers shop. We fixed ya up best we could."

Luna smiled at Lukario and her innocence. Roke walked in and smiled.

"Good to see your awake. Parents came by to see if you are still sleeping. Told them ya were but when they come pick sissy up they are going to talk to you." He said checking the tubs and her pulse

"Where did you get the energon?"

"Oh that's what this is called...we got it out of your ship."

"Oh....how much is left?"

"A good 6 tons left....why."

"Where I'm from energon is the life blood of our kind."

"Ah...well your welcome to stay here in Washington State with us."

Luna thought about it and nodded. No doubt her home was a mess. Lukario smiled

"Then y'all be mah sister. Names Lukario!"

"LunarShine."

~FlashBack Over~

"And from then on I stayed with them, in the small rural country side. Luka and I treated each other like sisters. From the moment her brother helped save me to when her brother died to when we moved to Jasper Nevada. We always stayed together."

"Wow...so they saved you and in exchange you stayed and helped them." Ratchet said

"Yup...and pulled pranks."

"So Lukario and you are sisters in a way?" SmokeScreen asked

"Pretty much saw her grow up and we acted like sisters."

"And not once did they contact the US government?" Arcee said

"Yup they trusted me and I trusted them."

"So no cons ever came around?" WheelJack questioned

"Nope the energon there was to deep for anyone to detect and my ship was no good at being tracked."

"And you never once thought to try and contact us?" Bulk said sadly with Bee agreeing

"I couldn't risk the towns safety."

Optimus and Ultra Magnus knew she was only thinking for the humans safety and that she wasn't aware of them landing on earth.

"So.....what now?"

"I could go see Scarlet and Luka?"

"Sorry Sis but you have to stay here. Scarlet can handle Lukario." Ratchet said

"Its just that....I'm so use to her that I kind...grew attached to her."

"We understand you have developed a bond but you must consider that this is not her home town and that she really is in danger now."

Luna nodded and sat down. "Well I'll explain it to her tomorrow."

"Urg doesn't she have school?!" Ratchet yelled

"Brother...she's graduated. Smartest kid I ever knew. Was able to pass everyone in her age level. Brother she came here to go to college."

Everyone froze.

"T-th-that smart!?" SmokeScreen yelled

"Yup. She's a natural fast learner. She doesn't start school for another month and a half meaning..."

"She's here everyday school or no school....urg."

Everyone chuckled at Ratchets behavior.